Chapter 2

Yui's Point of View

We finally get to New Jersey. We got there using their private jet. They have a limo ready and I give the driver directions towards her house. I suddenly start getting really nervous. It's been two years since I last talked to her and we didn't exactly end on the right terms. The limo stops and you immediately hear music from inside the house. I hurridly hop out of the car and run up to the front door. The boys get out of the car and stand behind me. I hesitate mfor a second and then knock on the door. We wait a minute until a man with blood red hair and neon green eyes answers the door. It was Thomas.

Gina's Point of View

It was a typical day here in New Jersey. People doing their own thing. I wake up and it's ten in the morning. I groan and get up. I shower and get dressed (pic above). I start to cook breakfast when my roommate and bestie Thomas comes downstairs.

"Morning Hana" he grumbles and hugs me from the back.

"Morning sleepy head. I made breakfast. You want some?" I greet. He nods and makes his plate. I make mine too and we sit down and eat in silence. Once done, I grab them and clean them in the sink. I don't plan on doing anything somwe hang out in the living room. Thomas already got dressed and lays on the couch head in my lap. I pet his hair and stay silent. He then speaks.

"Wanna listen to music on the stereo?" He asks with a grin. I nod and get up to turn on the stereo. The song "On Bended Knee'" by Boyz II Men plays. I turn up the volume and lay back on the couch. He puts his head back in my lap and continue to pet his head.

**time skip 4 hours later**

The song is on "Can You Stand the Rain" by New Edition and then there is a knock on the door. I was about to get up when Thomas does it for me. I quickly say thank you and kiss his cheek. I get up and turn down the music low but I can still hear it.

"Hana Babe, someone is at the door and you will not like who it is" he yells.

I walk towards the door eyes closed. "Is it Crazy Caroline again? Bitch for the last time, I did not steal Danny from you! It's not my fault that he is obsessed with my ass.." I say frustrated. I look up to see the person that I hate with a burning passion. Yui.

"Gina! It's been too long!" She exclaims happily. I stare at her with a bored expression.

"Not long enough Flat Bread. What do you want? Including your six fuckboys." I say anger coursing through my veins. She looks taken back by my nickname for her. Red head one laughs at my comment.

I sigh and let them in. They all take a seat.

"Well? You just gonna sit there or you gonna start talking because honestly I don't want you in my house or my life in general" I say angrily. Thomas puts his hands on  my shoulder to calm me down.

"Um well you might as well know the boys. From eldest to youngest is Shuu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and then Subaru," she starts. I then start laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Subaru asks easily angered.

"Ha ha. You. Ha. Are. Haha. Named. Hahaha. After. A. Car!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!" I laugh uncontrollably. Thomas tries to stifle a laugh. I start to calm down. I then look at him and then we both start laughing. We make our way to the open loveseat and we sit down but he puts me in his lap and buries his head in my shoulder.

"Hey!!!!!!!" He screams.

"Dude I know you're vampires. I just didn't think that a dude can be named after a car!" I giggle.

"I was born before that car was even made!" He yells.

"Okay. I apologize for my rude behavior" I apologize. He nods and sits back down.