Chapter 13

~that night~
Gina's Point Of View

I wake up with a headache and my neck very sore. Then all the things that happened this morning came back to me. At first I was pissed but then I remembered to be the guinea pig for his experiment. I sit up to be found in a bed that wasn't mine. I was still in Reiji's room. I wanted to get up until a hand pushed my shoulder down.

"Don't. You need rest" It was the one and only Reiji. I look at him being a bit pissed off.

"You bit me" I say scared.

"I know. And I deeply apologize" he sadly apologized.

"Why did you. It just proved that I was right. A walking blood bag with a pretty face" I interject.

"Why do you think so lowly of yourself? Your not a blood bag you are a bride-"

"A sacrificial bride. Look do you realize that we have no choice in the matter? We were forced into knowing about the supernatural. We were forced to be married once we choose. We had no say nor consent in the matter" I scold.

"You are not just a sacrificial bride. You are not a walking blood bag. You think so lowly of yourself but yet someone sees what you don't see"

"Oh really like you can tell?"

"Yes. I do"

"Then tell me what you see in me"

Reiji hesitated before speaking.

"I see......a beautiful girl who is intelligent, sweet, kind, sassy, and tough. A girl who has a smile that can bright up someone's day. A girl who has the ability to make fast friends. But that is only the basics"

I sat there in shock. He really thought of those things about me. Not to mention that he started to blush as he said these things. I start to blush as well. Then out of nowhere he started leaning in. I automatically leaned in to. Our noses touched and then the next thing you know
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The gap between us was closed and there was one thing that I felt........sparks.