77

"Babe! I'm back" Kimberley called as she stepped through the front door of their villa. She had just took Scott to Nadine's sisters.

"Hey" replied Cheryl in a quiet voice, a calm smile on her face. "How is Rachael?" she asked.

"She's great, really looking forward to looking after Scott" she replied. She studied Cheryl's face for a bit and frowned slightly.

"Get changed into your bikini, babe" the younger girl told her, already in her own bikini. Kimberley looked confused but nodded and went into the bedroom to change.

Cheryl felt her heart beat going crazy inside her chest as Kimberley stepped out, looking stunning in her bikini. She wordlessly held her hand out to Kimberley who took it after a little hesitating. The Geordie lead her out to where the pool was. Kimberley's jaw dropped.

All around the pools edge were loads of small tealight candles, with a bit of a gap so they could get into the pool. Cheryl let go of her hand and held it shakily out to the pool, telling Kimberley she should get in it. She was silent as she got into the warm water, facing Cheryl the whole time. She then watched her join her.

When the younger girl got into it, she went over to the side and poured them both a glass of wine each. She handed one to Kimberley and held one herself, an instant smile coming to her face when their fingers touched. They pushed their glasses together so they made a noise before they took a sip, not taking their eyes off each other before puttng the glasses back on the pool edge, still with no words spoken.

The older woman watched Cheryl as she went over to the other side of the pool, reached her hand out and pulled it back in the water, her fist clenched. She watched her walk through the water back over to her. They rested their foreheads on one anothers.

"Kimba" she whispered against her lips, both their eyes closed.

"Hmm?" she replied, enjoying the sound of nothing around them but the water gently splashing around them.

"I love you so much" she said, still whispering, she was sure Kimberley could hear her heart beating.

"I love you too, more than anything" she said back in a quiet voice. Cheryl was more sure then ever that this was right. This was how things were meant to be. She couldn't even begin to describe how Kimberley made her feel. The older woman felt the same.

They stayed in their position in silence for a while. Cheryl felt her heart rate grow calm as she wasn't nervous anymore. She licked the corner of her mouth before speaking again.

"Will you marry me?" she asked, her voice in the same tone as before. Her hand that was still clenched in a fist started to shake slightly. There was more silence as a tear rolled down her face.

"Yes" the older woman breathed out onto her lips. Cheryl let out a small sob and kissed her other half on the lips, putting all of her love into it. She opened her hand slightly under the water and took hold of Kimberley's left hand in her own. She felt for her engagement finger while they continued kissing and slipped the ring onto it.

Kimberley broke away from her briefly to look down at the ring that fitted perfectly and looked beautiful. She felt the butterflies inside her go wild as she kissed Cheryl again, pushing her hard up against the side of the pool.

She reached around to her back and untied the top part of her bikini, letting it fall into the water and float away from them. She pressed her body up against her fiancée's and continued to kiss her while she put her hands inside the back of Cheryl's bottom bikini half. She squeezed her behind gently before moving one hand around to the front.

Cheryl pushed down the bottom half of Kimberley's bikini as she felt her hand rubbing between her legs, then did the same to her. The two women moaned loudly against each others mouths as every part of their emotions ran to the center of their bodies and neared release.

Cheryl moved her free hand to Kimberley's back and pulled on the string to untie her from her bikini, but held onto her back, her nails digging in slightly before she could pull the material away from her.

She felt Kimberley's free hand cup her breast, then felt her ring glide over her nipple and seconds later, she came. She dug her nails in harder on Kimberley's back as she screamed, soon joined by Kimberley who leant her head forwards onto Cheryl's shoulder, letting out lengthy moans. She wrapped both of her arms around the younger girl, holding her up as once again, her legs were shaking. They stayed in that position until their breathing returned normal.

The couple let the water take them into the middle of the pool, their arms still around each other. They pulled their heads back so they could look at one another, their faces still flushed slightly.

"I'm so lucky to get to spend the rest of my life with you" Cheryl sighed happily, although there was no smile on her face.

"I'm the lucky one" said Kimberley in return, the expression on her face matching her partners, showing how serious they were. The older woman swam over to the side of the pool and grabbed both their drinks. She walked back and handed Cheryl's to her.

"What are we going to tell people... when?" Kimberley asked after taking a sip of her wine, her eyes not leaving her fiancée once.

"Do you want to just stay in our little bubble for a bit?" the Geordie wondered, looking up at the night sky.

"Yeah" she replied honestly, joining her other half, looking up at the sky.

"Amazing, isn't it? I love being out here. The nights are never cold" she said, a smile on her face.

"It's beautiful" she agreed before pointing her head in the direction of their villa. Cheryl nodded and they both made their way out of the pool and into their temporary home.

"Come on" the younger girl smiled, holding her hand out for Kimberley to take before leading her into their bedroom where they planned to stay the whole night, but not to sleep at all.