11

"Ooh, how about these?" Cheryl pointed out some donuts. They had popped down to the shop together to get a few things that were missing in the house.

"You can if you like but I wont have any" replied the older girl while estimating how much their shopping would come to.

"Aaw, why not?" whined Cheryl as she put the donuts back on the shelf. Kimberley looked down at herself.

"I'm on a diet" she said while getting her money out. Cheryl looked Kimberley up and down.

"Are you mad?" said the Geordie as she took a step closer to Kimberley. Kimberley looked around to see if anyone was watching as Cheryl got up close and personal with her. There was so Kimberley took a step back.

"What? You know I like to keep in shape and I've been slacking lately" replied Kimberley. Cheryl reached her hand out to touch Kimberley's, but she moved her hand away.

"Not here babe" Kimberley said quietly as she watched Cheryl frown.

The girls paid for their shopping and made small talk at the checkout while being asked to sign things as fans walked in and out of the shops and noticed them. Cheryl couldn't take her eyes off Kimberley, but it wasn't for reasons why she usually looked at the older girl.

They drove back home in Kimberley's car in silence, but words weren't needed as Cheryl rested her hand on Kimberley's thigh the whole journey and gave it a squeeze now and again.

After they had packed the shopping away, Cheryl looked at Kimberley sitting on the sofa.

"Come on then" said Cheryl. Kimberley looked at her and wondered what she wanted. Cheryl didn't elaborate.

"What?" she asked, completely clueless.

"Get your kit off" replied the younger girl. "I want to see you" she said. Kimberley tried to read the expression on her face but wasn't having much luck.

"Why?" she wondered.

"I want to show you something" Cheryl replied while pulling Kimberley up from the sofa. Kimberley tried to work out what was going thought Cheryl's head but still wasn't getting anywhere.

She slowly took hold of the bottom of her shirt before lifting it over her head, followed by taking her jeans, bra and underwear off. She didn't feel at all uncomfortable standing completely naked in front of Cheryl so she didn't mind, but she was still wondering what was going on.

Cheryl took a step closer to Kimberley and ran her hand slowly down her body starting from her lips and down to her knees. No words were spoken as Cheryl's unreadable expression was blurred to Kimberley as Cheryl placed her lips on hers lightly before kissing her chin.

The Geordie left a small kiss on Kimberley's neck then started to slowly kiss down her chest, kissing both breasts once and kissing both nipples lightly then she continued to kiss down her body.

Cheryl left four small kisses on Kimberley's belly and then kissed her belly button. After she was satisfied with that, she continued downwards and kissed her private area before moving onto each thigh. She kissed them both three times equally before kissing her knees. Cheryl ran her hands slowly once up and down Kimberley's legs before moving back up her body, kissing again on her way but leaving bigger gaps between each kiss.

Cheryl finished with a long and tender kiss on her lips while gently holding onto the older girls waist. She pulled back and Kimberley was still looking at her, confused.

"You're perfect" said Cheryl, quietly. Kimberley narrowed her eyebrows quickly before they returned to their original position, in a way to tell Cheryl she still wasn't understanding.

"No matter how you think you look, you'll always be perfect to me, babe" she added. Kimberley's eyes shined as they looked into the younger girls, now realising what she was doing.

"I get what you're saying" said Kimberley, then she kissed Cheryl on the lips. "But I like to do it for myself as well" she continued.

"I know that, I'm just saying whatever you look like, I'll always love you" replied the younger girl, emphasizing the word 'always'. Kimberley rested her forehead on Cheryl's and closed her eyes.

"You know I feel the same, right?" Kimberley asked in a quiet voice, feeling Cheryl's breath on her lips. Cheryl nodded. They both inched their faces closer so their lips touched. Cheryl was first to break the kiss and pressed her forehead against Kimberley's again, not being able to resist another kiss first.

"I have to go and get ready" said Cheryl, her eyes still closed and her hands on the sides of Kimberley's head, stroking her hair with her thumbs.

"Okay" said Kimberley before kissing Cheryl once more. She slowly broke out of the embrace and breathed in deeply as she began to put her clothes back on. Cheryl watched her until she put her jeans back on, Kimberley looked at her.

"Thought you needed to get ready" smiled Kimberley with an eyebrow raised. Cheryl pouted to Kimberley then made her way upstairs to get dressed for a short event.

Kimberley was sitting on the sofa downstairs and felt another sudden wave of sickness inside. She put her hand over her mouth and breathed in and out until the feeling was gone.

"I'll be off now" said Cheryl as the older woman heard her collecting her shoes. Kimberley got up off the sofa and took her into her arms tightly before she left.