70

"You may now kiss the bride" the vicar said. Everyone watching the ceremony cheered and cried as Jason wrapped an arm around his wife and sealed their marriage with a kiss.

"Aaaw look at our Diney, married!" said Kimberley, dabbing her eyes with a tissue. Cheryl looked at her girlfriend, love and emotions running through her body. Kimberley looked back at her and they shared a kiss.

"That'll be us one day" Kimberley whispered to her after they broke the kiss and looking back around at Nadine and Jason.

"Some day soon I hope" replied Cheryl. Kimberley turned her head to face her girlfriend again before sharing another kiss together. Sarah, who was sitting next to Kimberley, smiled, overhearing their short conversation.

"Weddings always make everyone so loved up" Sarah said, loud enough for Cheryl, Kimberley, Nicola, Charlie and her boyfriend to hear.

"Even you Sarah?" Cheryl asked, pretending to be surprised.

"I do have some feelings, you know" the blonde poked her tongue out at her, causing Cheryl and Kimberley to giggle.

"Fancy leaving the after party a bit early tonight?" said Kimberley to the Geordie as they got up to leave and head for the party. She turned to look at her, knowing the look in her eyes.

"Hmm that sounds like a very good plan" she replied, walking in front of her girlfriend for a moment to kiss her. "But what about Scott?" she wondered.

"Bugger" she said, holding the smiling boy and looking at him. She didn't want to take him to Justin's because she felt like she wasn't having enough time with him.

"He'll probably be asleep by the time we leave... guest bedroom?" Cheryl suggested, raising her eyebrows.

"It's a date" the older girl grinned in reply.

They all made their way to the after party where they danced for hours, got tipsy and constantly congratulated Nadine and Jason on their marriage and their upcoming parenthood.

"Kimba!" Cheryl jumped slightly as she felt her girlfriends hand rub the inside of her thigh under the table. She put her hand over her mouth and looked around, making sure no one noticed her little outburst.

"Come have a dance" the older woman whispered. Cheryl felt her body heat up as the words were spoken. She looked at Kimberley and nodded.

"Come on little man" Cheryl said to a sleepy Scott. She stood up with him and took him over to Nadine. "Want a bit of practise, Mrs Bell?" she smiled. Nadine held him in her arms and looked more amazed than she did the first time she held him.

"That'll be you all the time in a few months, Nads" said Kimberley, watching the two together as she put one arm around Cheryl's waist.

"I can't wait" she replied, her eyes fixed on Scott. Kimberley leant down slightly and kissed him on the head, followed by stroking his cheek softly with her thumb.

"We'll be back soon, gorgeous. Love you" she said to him. He laughed briefly before turning sleepy again.

"Love you" Cheryl said, kissing him on the head then leaving to the dance floor with Kimberley.

They wrapped their arms around each other and danced closely to the loud, beating music. Luckily there was quite a few people on the dance floor so they weren't being watched by everyone. The older of the two wrapped her arms around Cheryl from behind.

"Show me what you got" she whispered into her ear. Cheryl leant her head back on her shoulder and reached her arms behind herself slightly to place her hands on Kimberley's waist as she moved her hips against Kimberley's along to the beat of the music.

Cheryl turned back around, her eyes looking her girlfriend up and down. She reached her hand down and very slowly inched her hand up Kimberley's dress, coming to a stop when her fingers were not visible.

The two of them leant into each other, their lips nearly touching, but not quite. Their breaths mixed with one anothers as they opened their mouths to go to kiss, but still didn't.

"Can we leave in a minute?" the Geordie sighed onto Kimberley's lips. The older woman placed her hand on the back of Cheryl's head and pulled at her hair gently, pulling their lips further apart but still brushing against each others. She nodded in reply.

"I love it when you're like this" Cheryl moaned as Kimberley pulled on her hair a little harder.

"Let's go" said Kimberley quietly to Cheryl's ear over the music. She brought her head back around to face her and bit her lip. Cheryl went to lean in to finally kiss her but Kimberley turned away, holding her hand and pulling her behind her.

"Hello darling" Kimberley grinned upon reaching her sleeping son, still with Nadine holding him. "We're going to head off now if that's okay?" she said to Nadine. The Irish girl noticed the redness in Cheryl's cheeks and the couples hands still gripped together. She smiled knowingly.

"That's fine. Thank you for coming" she said to them. Kimberley freed her hand from her girlfriends to take Scott from her, carefully so she wouldn't wake him.

"Like we would have missed your big day!" said smiled before pulling her into a hug, gently resting her hand on Nadine's belly. The younger woman of the three smiled back.

"I'll see you soon then" she said, stroking Scott's head lightly. "Have fun you two" she winked. Kimberley's mouth dropped open, pretending to be shocked.

"You too Nadine" the Geordie replied, winking back at her.