9

"I was really jealous, you know" Cheryl commented as they lay on the sofa together, Cheryl's boxes from her old home to the new one in the hallway. They decided to sort them out a bit later.

"When?" Kimberley wondered after their while of silence.

"When you first dated Justin" she replied, leaning her head on the older girls shoulder and her hand on her chest.

"What's brought this on?" she asked, stroking the girls hair and kissing her head.

"I was just wondering how you felt at the time" she said thoughtfully, thinking back to the time when Kimberley told her.

"I thought we already talked about this?" she replied quietly.

"Yeah but I mean... you loved me... yet you dated him?" she sighed.

"You didn't love me though, did you? There was no need for me to tell you at the time how I really felt because you didn't love me" she said, kissing the Geordie on the head again.

"I fancied you like crazy" she replied.

"That was mainly the problem, Chez. You know all you was interested in was sex" Kimberley said, also thinking back on the time.

"I wish I wasn't so stupid, you know? I wish I had grown up when I should have" she frowned. "We could have been together sooner"

"You believe in fate, don't you?" asked Kimberley.

"Yeah" the younger girl replied.

"Then maybe we weren't meant to be together back then" Kimberley reasoned.

"I still can't help but think we should have done things differently" she sighed. Kimberley felt her breath on the skin of her neck, it immediately warmed her whole body.

"Look at us now though... are you happy?" she wondered.

"More than ever babe" Cheryl replied, lifting her head off her shoulder and kissing her softly on the lips.

"Well then. The past is in the past, where it should stay" she smiled.

"You have the answer to everything" the Geordie smiled back, rubbing her nose against Kimberley's.

"Indeed a do" she grinned.

"Sooo... answer us why you're so gorgeous?" she flirted, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Because I learnt from the best" she flirted back, pecking Cheryl on the lips.

"Definitely the right answer" she winked. She lowered her hand to the bottom of her shirt and gently trailed her hand up the inside before cupping her breast.

"Can you answer me something?" Kimberley asked. Cheryl nodded. "How to you make me feel irrisistable?" she asked with a serious face.

"Because you are" the younger girl answered, placing her lips back on her girlfriends and sliding her tongue into her mouth while giving her breast a gentle squeeze. Kimberley briefly broke away from her kiss.

"What is it?" Cheryl wondered. Kimberley frowned a bit.

"Just a bit sore" she replied, looking down at her breasts. Cheryl raised an eyebrow and held the bottom of her top. She looked into her eyes for permission which was granted.

"May I?" Cheryl smiled. Kimberley giggled and nodded before Cheryl removed the older womans bra and kissed her sensitive breasts.

"Any better?" the Geordie asked.

"Much" the older woman replied before bringing her lips towards her own and kissing them lightly.

"Want a drink babe?" Cheryl asked while getting up off the sofa.

"Would love one thanks" she replied and stood up to follow her girlfriend. Cheryl was making them both a coffee when Kimberley put her bare arms around Cheryl and watched her make the drinks.

"Are you still topless?" the younger girl wondered, stirring the sugar in their drinks. She felt Kimberley nod against her. She put down the tea spoon and turned around in Kimberley's arms.

"Very sexy" she grinned before removing her own shirt.