43

"Sarah, you're such a pisshead" said Kimberley, listening to Sarah get louder by the hour. She wasn't complaining, she had missed seeing the girls all together and she wasn't used to Sarah being sober.

"I'm not even drunk" she replied, swaying a bit. "Just a bit tipsy. It's a bit crap that you aren't drinking" she said, looking at the two girls who had changed position from where they were sitting. Kimberley was sitting on the floor between Cheryl's legs and holding Scott while Cheryl played with her hair.

"Maybe next time when daddy takes Scott for the night" Cheryl said, leaning her arms on Kimberley and looking over at the little boy. Nadine laughed when she saw that sparkle in the blondes eye.

"She can't wait" she commented, referring to Sarah wanting a good drunk night in. She grinned, as she does, already secretly planning.

Kimberley lifted herself off the floor and passed Scott over to Nicola.

"Here you go... practise" she giggled before taking Cheryl's hand and leading her out into the kitchen.

"What's up?" the younger girl asked as they entered the empty kitchen.

"I still feel a little odd with Scott going away from home over night" she said, resting her arms on Cheryl's shoulders and looking at her.

"We don't have to do it again so soon babe" replied the Geordie as she placed her hands on Kimberley's waist

"It's okay, he needs his dad as well but do you get what I mean?" she asked before looking behind her at the door to see if anyone had follwed them in.

"Totally" Cheryl replied, also finding it odd without Scott when he's not around.

Kimberley smiled at her girlfriend, glad she had someone like her to share parenthood with and to live with. She looked around at the door again and saw no one was there so she leant in and kissed Cheryl on the lips.

The younger girl kissed her back just as enthusiastically as she was recieving, letting around a quiet moan when Kimberley ran her hand down from her shoulder and over her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Christ girls!" said Sarah as she walked in on the two of them. The couple pulled apart and faced Sarah, their breathing slightly uneven. "I know you guys have a great sex life but there's no need to prove it" she laughed. The two younger women laughed with her and followed her back into the living room with some crisps.

"Nads are you staying tonight?" Cheryl asked Nadine who was pulling faces at the boy. She looked up at her and smiled sadly.

"I'm afraid I can't, have places to be early" she sighed, although it wasn't a sad sigh.

"Aah that's okay. You two are still staying, yeah?" she asked the blonde and the redhead, they both nodded back at her.

"As long as you two don't fuck while we're next door" Sarah casually said, causing a blush to rise in Nicola's cheeks.

"We don't when Scott's in the room" Kimberley replied quietly as she was feeling a little embarrassed herself. She had no need to be though, these were her best friends after all.

"That's a relief" giggled Nadine, speaking for Sarah and Nicola. The two nodded their heads in agreement. The Irish woman got up and kissed Scott on the head before addressing everyone else. "I'd best be off now - it's getting on a bit" she said while looking at the time.

They all said their goodbyes to her and settled back in the living room, apart from Cheryl who was taking Scott up to bed as he had fallen asleep. She switched his monitor on and joined the girls back in the living room.

"Is our little guy all tucked up?" asked Kimberley as Cheryl sat next to her. They both immediately felt the heat radiating off of each other so they cuddled up closer.

"Yep he's sound asleep still" replied the younger girl with a content smile on her face. Nicola and Sarah shared a look that was a way of saying they were happy for the couple.

"Chez, do you have the X Factor auditions soon?" Nicola asked while finishing off her drink.

"Yeah in a couple of weeks they start again" she replied. "Kimba and Scott are coming on my birthday" she added, smiling.

"Aaaw. Are you looking forward to it?" asked the redhead.

"Yeah I can't wait, will miss Kimberley and Scott like I can't even imagine though" replied Cheryl with a slight frown.

"You'll be fine babe" Kimberley reassured her, kissing her on the cheek.

"You'll be here when I come home so I can't really moan about it" the Geordie replied while looking at her girlfriend. Sarah made a gagging noise before laughing at the look she recieved from Cheryl.