51

Cheryl sighed in satisfaction, still in the same position as before while Kimberley showered. The younger girl lifted herself off the bed and undressed herself fully before joining her girlfriend in the shower. She had a pout on her face.

"Don't be mad at me baby" said Cheryl as she backed Kimberley against the cold, wet wall. She continued to pout. "You really have the sexiest lips" she breathed before kissing them softly.

She placed her hands on Kimberley's behind and pressed her body up close to her. Kimberley responded by wrapping her arms around the younger girl and lightly stroking her back.

Cheryl moved one of her hands around to Kimberley's front, also with her hand pressed up against herself as they were stood so close. Cheryl looked down as she pushed two fingers into Kimberley and used her own body weight to push in harder on each movement.

The two women found something different but highly attractive about the way Cheryl was having sex with her. The younger girl smiled for a moment when she thought she was definitely the man in the relationship.

She felt Kimberley's finger nails digging into her back as Cheryl pushed her closer to what she was aiming for. She dug her nails in so hard that it was hurting but she didn't care, she was used to pleasurable pain when the older woman was trying to not cry out.

"Fuck" sighed Kimberley as she came, wrapping her arms around Cheryl, more to support herself until she was able to stand alone.

"That didn't take you long" Cheryl grinned before biting the soft skin of her neck and sucking. She pulled back and blushed a little when she saw she had left a mark there.

"Chez" Kimberley whined, feeling a little embarrassed that she couldn't last any longer.

"What?" she smiled before leaning in to kiss her. Kimberley felt her girlfriends tongue slowly enter her mouth and her lips softly caressing her own. It was moments like this after sex that was high up on the list of things both the girls loved most in life.

The two of them washed themselves and Cheryl stepped out of the shower first. She looked at Kimberley who had a questioning look on her face, looking back at her.

"You might want to wear a scarf today" Cheryl suggested, looking at the mark on Kimberley's neck. The older womans eyes went wide before she got out of the shower and looked in the mirror.

"Cheryl!" she gasped while tracing the love bite with her finger. Cheryl smiled at her in the mirror and patted her behind before going into their bedroom and getting dressed.

Once they were both dressed, they headed downstairs and met an appropriately dressed Joan and Scott.

"Take your time ladies" she said while looking at the time. Cheryl and Kimberley looked at each other and smiled shyly.

"Sorry mam. I have to head off now but I'll see you three later" said Cheryl. She walked up to Joan and kissed her on the cheek, followed by kissing Scott on his head twice then kissing Kimberley on the lips and tugging gently at her scarf. She pulled back and winked.

"See you" she said to them all then made her way out of the house.

"Kimberley it's quite hot out there today pet, you don't need a scarf" said Joan causing Kimberley to blush.

"I can't leave the house without it today" she said quietly, unable to keep the small smile off her face at the thought of how she got the mark.

"Why?" she wondered while she slipped on Scott's socks.

"Trust me" Kimberley replied. "I'll need it" she said. Joan heard the tone of Kimberley's voice and decided to drop it.

"Do you want to take him around the field?" Joan asked, knowing Kimberley will know which field she was talking about.

"Sounds great, then we can get lunch as well" the younger of the two replied. Kimberley got her shoes on then the three of them left the house and headed for the field.

They walked slowly around the park, Kimberley mentioned about the house Cheryl had suggested getting her. Joan sounded quite excited about it, though feeling slightly sad that Cheryl would have to pay for it as she didn't have enough money. Kimberley reassured her that herself and Cheryl had more than enough to keep her going.

The three of them settled down on a bench at the field, looking out over the beach and the ocean. Scott started crying.

"Are you missing your mammy?" Kimberley asked him as he continued to cry. Joan held his hand but he still cried. Then, Kimberley's mobile started ringing. The tone was Parachute so she knew it was Cheryl calling. The young boy in her arms stopped crying and listened to the music.

"He loves this song" she giggled to Joan. Kimberley answered the phone and the little boy stuck his bottom lip out.

"Hey babe" she said into the phone. "Yeah we're all fine, Scott's missing you though" she said. Joan noticed the smile on her face, knowing Cheryl was probably saying she was missing him too. "Scott, do you want to speak to mammy?" she asked him. His eyes widened slightly and Kimberley held the phone to his ear, close to her own ear as well so she could hear.

"Talk to mammy then" she encouraged him. He laughed when Kimberley pulled a face to him to make him do something. She tickled him gently as well, it made him squeal. She heard Cheryl talking back to him.

"Are you okay anyway?" she asked, wondering why Cheryl phoned. Cheryl told her she was just wondering how they all were. "Aaw yeah babe we're good. We're going to get some lunch and head back... do you want anything?" she asked. Cheryl told her she'd already had something and would be back before they were.

"Okay, we'll see you then" she said. "I love you too" she spoke before hanging up.

"Cheryl said she'll be back soon" Kimberley said to Joan. Scott started to cry again so she put Parachute back on and put her mobile in its cover as she knew the little boy would try to eat it. She handed him the phone and he stopped crying while he put the bottom of it in his mouth.