3

Kimberley walked into the room and saw that a few other people were in there. She saw Cheryl go into the toilets so she went in after her. Cheryl was leaning infront of the mirror at the sink, taking deep breaths.

"Cheryl?" said Kimberley, walking over to her and placing her hand on her back. Cheryl shrugged her off. Kimberley wasn't going to pretend her actions didn't hurt.

"I thought you said you were over?" snapped Cheryl, looking at Kimberley through the mirror. Kimberley frowned.

"We are" she replied, wondering what gave Cheryl the idea that they weren't.

"I just saw you kissing him!" she shouted. Kimberley was shocked at Cheryl's outburst but was even more shocked because she didn't actually kiss Justin.

"He tried to kiss me Cheryl, I pushed him away before he did" she said calmly. She often wondered to herself how she could stay so calm sometimes. Cheryl turned to look at her and blinked. She raised her eyebrows before sighing and bowing her head infront of the sink.

"Shit" she sighed. "Kimba, I..." she started but Kimberley interrupted her.

"Is it really just because we haven't seen each other in a while? That you're feeling like this?" she questioned, placing her hand on the younger girls' back again, this time not being shrugged off. Cheryl shook her head.

"Fuck" she said angrily to herself. "I wasn't this bad even when you were together" she continued, lifting her head back up and opened her arms to Kimberley.

"I'd noticed babe" she whispered onto her shoulder. "But why?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just thought... Oh God, never mind" replied Cheryl, snuggling her head further into Kimberley and breathing in deeply.

"No, go on" Kimberley said, giving Cheryl's arm a squeeze as they pulled back.

"I know we stopped all this but... I was thinking... we're both single now and... fucking hell Kimba, I'm so sorry to drag all this up again" said the younger girl facing the mirror and began reapplying her make up.

"So you're being like this because you think there's a chance for us?" she asked. She noticed the blush forming on Cheryl's cheeks and she froze what she was doing.

"Just ignore me babe. It must be because I haven't seen you in a such a long time. I'm just being silly" she said with a forced smile. Kimberley lifted her hand of Cheryl's chin so they could have a good look at each other again.

"Please don't say that" she said quietly. She looked to the door which was still shut and looked back at Cheryl. Cheryl also looked at the door before turning back. Kimberley closed her eyes and sighed as Cheryl's lips gently brushed against her own.

"Don't" said Kimberley, taking a step backwards away from Cheryl. She saw Cheryl's face fall.

"Do you want me to be honest with you Kimberley?" said Cheryl confidently, holding her stomach which was a sign to Kimberley she was fighting the urge to cry. Kimberley thought for a bit.

"Not here, please" she replied. "The hotel, I'm going to leave now" she said, stepping forwards again so she was close to Cheryl. She brang her hands up to the younger girls face and held her gently.

"We'll talk" she mumbled, her lips close to Cheryl's. She felt Cheryl nodding after she closed her eyes. "I'm sorry for messing you about" she whispered. She felt Cheryl nod again. She tried her hardest to resist it, but she moved her lips onto Cheryl's and kissed her softly.

"I'll see you soon" said Kimberley as she pulled away and walked out of the toilets without looking back at Cheryl.

Cheryl left the toilets a few moments later and went to find Lily. She made her way over to her and leaned in to talk in her ear as it was quite loud in the place.

"Is there any way we can finish this soon?" she asked. She pulled back and saw the questioning look on her face.

"I'll see what I can do, but why?" she wondered.

"I'm staying with Kimberley" she said, unable to keep the smile off her face at the mention of her name and the thought of spending the night with her. She briefly wondered if she would have got a room with two separate beds or just one double bed.

"Where is Kimberley?" she asked.

"She's left already. When do you think I can slip away?" she looked at her mobile to see if Kimberley had text her but nothing.

"Now if you really want to" she replied, looking at all the people in the room who didn't seem to be waiting to talk to her.

"Great, thank you. I'll be off now then. I'll get in touch tomorrow" she kissed Lily on the cheek before making a quick exit out the back. She found her driver on the way out and told him where to take her.