55

"You wouldn't believe how much that turns us on" said Cheryl, stroking Kimberley's hair as she lay by the side of her while her breathing returned to normal.

"You're an animal" the older woman giggled, the between of her legs still sensitive.

"You make us so hot... can't help meself" she giggled in the return.

"Want me to make you more hot now?" she asked, running a finger down from her chin to between her legs. She let one finger dip inside her then over the place that made Cheryl jump slightly. She moaned appreciatively.

"You're so wet" she whispered in her ear which caused the younger girl to shudder slightly.

"Oooh God, I love it when you talk like that" she moaned. She felt Kimberley add another finger and continued to rub her softy, teasing her even more.

"Want me to fuck you?" she asked while climbing back on top of her. Cheryl nodded her head fast and moaned louder when Kimberley pushed three fingers inside of her.

Cheryl rocked her hips in time with Kimberley's movements, falling closer to the edge by the second. Moments later, she came, holding Kimberley close to her.

Kimberley got off her and laid back down beside her.

"I'm glad you didn't... you know... that would have been embarrassing having to ask for new sheets" Kimberley giggled before stopping when Cheryl lifted her fingers to her mouth. Kimberley's face went slightly pink at Cheryl's intense gaze.

"I think if you spoke more dirty to us then we would have had to" she smiled, entwining her fingers with her girlfriends. Kimberley reached out and pulled a rose petal out of her hair.

"Did you do this as well?" she asked while playing with the petal. Cheryl nodded shyly. "It's beautiful... everything about tonight has been perfect" she added and shuffled along to give Cheryl a hug. She kissed her shoulder and looked at her back.

"I'm sorry about this" the older woman said, running her hand over her back where there was still red marks from where she had dug her nails into her the week before.

"It's okay... kinda sexy" she grinned. "A bit disappointed that the mark on your neck is gone though" she said.

"Maybe you should give me another" she replied, raising her eyebrows. "But here" she said, pointing to the top of her breast. Cheryl licked her lips and smiled before moving down the bed a little so she was in line with her girlfriends breasts.

She wrapped her lips around the top of her breast and sucked on it softly at first, then getting harder. The older girl moaned. Cheryl pulled back and admired her work, a big red love bite there. Kimberley looked down and laughed.

"Thanks for that" she said while waiting for Cheryl to get back up the bed and face her again.

"This is a sign that you are mine... no one elses" she smiled. They both had a drink before deciding to settle down to sleep. It had been a long and perfect night for the both of them, but all good things must come to an end.

The next morning they both woke up quite early and went for round two before they had to leave to go back home. On their way back they picked up Scott. Justin laughed at the two of them, smiles plastered on their faces. It wouldn't take a genius to work out how their night went.

They knocked on the door when they arrived home and were greeted by Joan.

"Had a good night then?" the older woman asked when they sat on the sofa in the living room with a cup of tea that she made.

"Amazing, thank you" replied Kimberley, blowing onto her tea for it to cool down.

"I'm not surprised, them smiles are glued to your faces" she smiled while the two younger girls glanced at each other and grinned. "I've decided to move into that house sooner rather than later" she said while the little boy on her lap laughed at Joan tickling his sides.

"Oh yeah?" Cheryl said, tilting her head to the side.

"I think I've been here long enough... thank you both" she said, Cheryl wrapped an arm around her mother.

"Like we said, you could stay here as long as you like" Cheryl wiped Scott's chin with her thumb when he dribbled.

"Thank you, but I'll be off later today, if that's okay?" she asked. Cheryl's face fell a little at the thought of not seeing her mother everyday so soon. Kimberley noticed this and smiled and nodded reassuringly at her.

"Yeah... yeah sure" the younger girl replied. "We'll all miss you though. Especially this little one" she said while holding Scott's little hand.

"I'll miss him too" the older Geordie said, tears filling her eyes.

"You're welcome to pop by any time you like" said Kimberley before she got up to make Scott a bottle of milk. He was nearly six months old now and Kimberley had stopped breastfeeding.

"I'm going to get my stuff sorted" she said after a while of hugging the little boy. She stood up and made her way straight upstairs to get packing.