75

"I am really pleased that Glam are still in" Kimberley replied to Konnie on the Xtra Factor when she was asked who her favourite act was. "They've been my favourite since judges houses" she smiled.

"That doesn't have anything to do with the fact Cheryl is their mentor, does it?" she replied. Kimberley giggled.

"I genuinely really do love the band... it's just a bonus for me that Cheryl mentors them" she said.

"It's quite unusual to see a girl band get far on the X Factor" Konnie stated, waiting for Kimberley to reply.

"Yeah it is, but I think these girls have got everything really. The voices, the looks, the chemistry... they just all gel together. I think they could go far" she said with a nod. She heard Scott gurgle by the side of her so she turned around to see Simon playing with him.

"What?" he said, looking at the amused looks on everyones faces.

"Aaaw, he likes his uncle Simon" Louis laughed.

"Just because he doesn't like you, Louis" he replied in the same tone of voice he always uses.

"He knows you was nasty to us this evening" Cheryl laughed, taking the little boy from Simon.

"Anywayyy" Konnie started. "We'll be off for a break now but when we're back we'll be chatting to all the remaining contestants" she said, then all were indicated they were off air.

"We'll be off now" said Cheryl, waiting for Kimberley to stand up and join her.

"Bit early?" Simon wondered.

"It's my womans birthday" she replied with her eyebrows raised.

"Say no more" he grinned. Kimberley rolled her eyes at how her girlfriend didn't understand the word 'subtle' but smiled anyway as she took hold of her free hand.

"See you when we get back from holiday" Cheryl said to them all just before they left. The three of them left the building and got into the younger womans car to make their way back home.

"What's up, little man?" Kimberley asked her son as he started to cry. "We'll get you settled down in bed, have your favourite song playing quietly and you have your teddy... that sound good?" she asked him, he still cried but a little less loudly than before.

Scott had fallen asleep by the time they arrived home. They got into their warm home and Kimberley put him in bed before joining Cheryl back downstairs.

"He all sorted?" the Geordie wondered.

"Yep, he's sound asleep" she replied, walking over closer to Cheryl and kissing her while wrapping her arms around her.

"How did you wanna do this then?" Cheryl asked, mumbling against her lips.

"Surprise me" she said, pulling Cheryl's dress up over her thighs. "But I want you to come as well" she breathed onto her lips, stroking the soft skin on her upper legs. The younger girl rested her head on Kimberley's shoulder while she thought for a moment.

"Okay" she said, getting herself and Kimberley out of their dresses and her underwear. Cheryl got to her knees and slowly pulled the last piece of clothing down from Kimberley before pulling her to sit down with her.

"Good job we've got heated flooring" Kimberley giggled as she sat down the in living room, naked in front of an equally naked Cheryl. She grinned back before repositioning herself and getting Kimberley to do the same.

The two linked their legs with each other and shuffled up closer until their centers were touching. They both felt their heart beats speed up as they sat in the position, having never tried it before.

Kimberley breathed out a sigh as they both began to rock their hips gently.

"Is that okay?" Cheryl asked, a little out of breath. Kimberley opened her mouth to speak but nothing would come out, so she nodded instead.

The older women lifted her hand to Cheryl's forehead as she started to sweat slightly. Cheryl held her hand to her own face as her movements become quicker, she pulled away and breathed heavily.

"I need to stop... I'm too close" she said, squeezing her eyes tightly shut while the feeling began to slowly fade. She got onto her knees in front of her girlfriend and ducked her head between her legs. Kimberley ran her fingers through Cheryl's hair while laying back on the hard but warm floor.

"Babe" the older woman moaned, letting go of Cheryl's head. The Geordie brought her mouth away from her girlfriend and turned herself around. She got on her knees and hovered over Kimberley with her legs open, she knelt down lower as she continued to pleasure her with her tongue, and feeling Kimberley do the same back.

"Oh God" Cheryl moaned before flicking her tongue over Kimberley faster, feeling herself about to lose control. She moved her head up as she came, quickly moving one of her hands between the older womans legs who came moments later, lifting her hips higher before the feeling faded.

Cheryl bowed her head down and breathed heavily until she could move. Her legs were still shaking as she rolled onto her back.

"Why do your legs shake after you come?" Kimberley wondered, placing her hand on Cheryl's shaking knee, she'd always been curious.

"I don't know, they've always done that after mind-blowing sex" she grinned.