50

Kimberley woke up and noticed Cheryl was fast asleep next to her. A smile came to her face as she imagined Cheryl waking up on the sofa and wondering how she got there and managed to fall asleep. She wished for a moment that she would have been awake when she joined her back in bed.

The older woman got up quietly and lifted Scott out of his cot and quickly opened the door and stepped out of it to go downstairs in case he started crying and woke his other mother up. Half hour later, Joan joined them both.

"He's so cute" Joan cooed over Scott to Kimberley as she was sat on the sofa with him. "He definitely feels like me own little grandson" she said.

"I should hope so" she replied while smiling, watching the two of them. Scott was laughing away with her when she pulled funny faces. Cheryl came downstairs a little while later and addressed her mother.

"Mam?" Cheryl said in a questioning voice as she entered the living room and leant over the back of the sofa. Joan had been living with them for a couple of weeks now and had settled in nicely. Scott loved her.

"Yeah?" she replied, still playing with the baby.

"Will you be okay here all night on your own on the twenty-ninth?" she wondered. Kimberley raised an eyebrow to her girlfriend as she recognised the date.

"Yeah sure, why's that?" the older woman asked. Kimberley smiled and blushed.

"It's our anniversary... and we need some alone time" she smiled over at Kimberley.

"Really? Aaw that's great, will Scott be here?" she asked, bouncing the little boy on her knee.

"I already told Justin that he'd have him that night. Though you can look after him in the day?" she said. "You and me are staying in that hotel" she looked at Kimberley while grinning. Joan was blushing slightly as she listened to the conversation, knowing why they wanted to be alone.

"But we're going to make a day of it as well" the younger girl continued but didn't elaborate. Kimberley studied her eyes for a few seconds to try and read what Cheryl had planned but didn't get very far.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" Kimberley asked, wondering what Cheryl had planned.

"Nu uh" she smiled before going over to her girlfriend and kissing her quickly on the lips. Kimberley pouted when she pulled away. "That's not going to work this time" she said after noticing the disapproving look on Kimberley's face. She kissed her once more before going over to Joan and picking up Scott.

"Anything going on today, pet?" Joan asked her daughter while checking her mobile.

"I need to pop out for a while" she replied. She turned her attention back to the little boy who was sitting on her lap, leaning against her front. "How do you fancy going to the park with mummy and nanny?" she asked him. Scott squealed in approval.

"Is that okay with the two of you?" the younger Geordie asked the two older women in the room. Kimberley and Joan glanced at each other and nodded.

"Yeah" Kimberley said with a smile.

"Great" she replied. "I'm going to get dressed then going straight out after. Got lots to sort out" she added with a wink to Kimberley.

"We better start getting ready as well then" said Joan.

"Good idea but first mam, could you change your grandson please?" she asked with puppy eyes, handing the boy over to her. Joan rolled her eyes and pointed her head in the direction of the stairs to her, telling her it was okay and she could go and get dressed. Kimberley smiled and followed her up to their room.

"What are you up to today?" asked Kimberley in a low voice, wrapping her arms around Cheryl.

"I'm not telling you" said Cheryl while shaking her head. Kimberley kissed her and slowly started kissing down her neck.

"Aaw, why not?" she asked. Cheryl sighed at the feel of her girlfriends lips against her skin.

"You're not fooling me that easy baby" the younger girl replied, knowing what Kimberley was trying to do. Kimberley pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Please?" she begged while getting Cheryl out of her night shirt. Cheryl kept her mouth closed while shaking her head. Kimberley squinted her eyes at her and pouted. She lowered her head and took a nipple into her mouth while using her hand to rub through the material between the younger girls legs.

"No?" Kimberley whispered, moving her head back up to kiss Cheryl's lips while still moving her hand between Cheryl's legs. She screwed her face up and Kimberley knew she was having a serious debate with herself in her mind. She shook her head again.

Kimberley pulled her hand away and crawled off her. She looked down at the girl who was flat out on her back on the bed, breathing heavily.

"You're a bitch" Cheryl stated while sitting up. "God" she said, the feeling between her legs still strong. Kimberley watched her girlfriend and giggled. Cheryl stopped her ranting and looked up at Kimberley, a smirk coming to her face.

"Lets see who has the last laugh" she said. She watched Kimberley's face as she slowly lowered her hand down the front of her pyjama bottoms. Kimberley's smile dropped as her eyes followed her girlfriends hand.

She could see Cheryl's hand moving from inside her trousers and looked up at her face before turning her back to her. Cheryl held back a giggle, knowing what she was doing was getting Kimberley more hot and bothered. She still had her back turned to her.

"Mmm Kimba" she moaned. Kimberley felt her heartbeat in her ears as she turned back around and pushed Cheryl back down onto the bed. She stood between her legs that where hanging off the edge of the bed and kissed her lips hard.

"I'm not happy with you" Kimberley said, frustrated, as she grabbed Cheryl's wrist to bring her hand out from between her legs. She replaced it with her own while still kissing her. Cheryl smiled triumphantly into the kiss and enjoyed Kimberley's touch.