5

Once Cheryl's body stopped shaking, Kimberley rolled off of her and looked at her from her side. Cheryl opened her eyes and breathed out deeply. Kimberley noticed tear tracks down her face so she gently wiped them away.

"Sorry I couldn't last any longer" said Cheryl with a slight smile.

"Were you really that frustrated?" teased Kimberley, resting her hand on Cheryl's naked belly.

"No" she replied. "I can see to that myself thank you very much" she grinned and stuck her tongue out. Kimberley raised her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" she giggled.

"I just think it was because... well... you know... it's how you make me feel" she sighed happily and covered Kimberley's hand that was on her belly on with her own hand.

"I know what you mean babe" replied Kimberley. She leant forwards and kissed Cheryl softly. "You're so beauitful when you come" she said.

"You saying I'm not beautiful when I don't?" replied Cheryl with a smile on her face, she kissed Kimberley and waited for her reply.

"Of course not, it's just that feeling of seeing you highly satisfied and losing control in the best way by something I done" she said, stroking the side of Cheryl's face.

"And that's beautiful?" asked Cheryl, running her hand down Kimberley's body.

"So beautiful" she confirmed. She bit her lip as she watched Cheryl's hand travel lower down her body.

"I think I should see if it's the same with you then" she said. She got herself into a comfortable position and pulled down the older girls underwear and disgarded them on the floor.

"No doubt I'd have never seen you looking so beautiful" she whispered onto the girls neck and placed her hand between her legs. She teased the older girl for a short time before touching her where she wanted her.

Cheryl sucked softly on Kimberley's neck while she felt Kimberley move slightly under her. The older woman put her hand on Cheryl's back as the feelings inside her started to grow. Cheryl moved her hand faster, knowing Kimberley was moments away from release.

Cheryl lifted her head and watched Kimberley's face as she bit her lip and moaned out loud. After she came, Cheryl slipped her fingers inside her lover and felt what she had caused. It made her moan along with the older girl.

"Do you really want us to make a go of this?" asked Kimberley, her breathing still not returned to normal as Cheryl laid back down by her side.

"I want that, if you want that" she replied while smiling at Kimberley, holding onto her hand.

"I do" she said and kissed her girlfriend.

"Thank you for this... for tonight" said Cheryl while crawling under the covers and pulling them up over herself and Kimberley.

"Thank you right back" smiled Kimberley as she shuffled closer to Cheryl, feeling her warmth of her body when she wrapped her arms around her from behind. She kissed her shoulder then rested her head on it.

"Kimba?" said Cheryl after a while of silence.

"Hmm?" she replied, feeling sleepy.

"What are you going to do about Justin now?" she wondered. She felt Kimberley's breath on her shoulder as she sighed deeply.

"We'll have to go public about our break up" she said, deep in thought.

"Will you tell him why?" she asked then put her hand over Kimberley's which was placed on her belly.

"I guess I'd better not lie to him any more about you... so yeah" Kimberley said, wondering what Cheryl would think of it.

"Okay" said replied simply.

"You're not going to be mad or anything?" asked Kimberley.

"He'll find out one day babe, why not now?" she said with a smile, even though Kimberley couldn't see her, she knew she was smiling.

"I love you" whispered Kimberley before kissing the younger girls shoulder again.

"I love you too"