41

Kimberley wiped her face with her backs of her hands after crawling back up beside Cheryl, a huge smile on her face.

"You done it again" she stated, parts of her face and neck still glistening from the younger girls pleasure. Cheryl, who was still breathing heavily, felt between her legs and the bed cover beneath. She let out an amused giggle.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long" said Kimberley, watching Cheryl's chest rise and fall with each breath she took. She shook her head in a way to say that it was okay and after that performance, it was more than okay.

"I'm sorry if I rushed you" Cheryl said, thinking about how reluctant her girlfriend was before their heated exchange.

"No baby, you didn't. Thank you" she replied while holding onto Cheryl's hand.

"It was meant to be me making you feel sexy" said Cheryl, feeling slightly bad after she'd planned on worshipping every part of her body.

"You did" she said, a blush on her face. Cheryl looked at her questioningly. "The way you were looking at me when you were... touching yourself" she elaborated.

"That's what you do to us" the Geordie replied. "Turn me on so fucking much" she grinned before crashing her lips against her lovers again. She reached behind her back and clipped her bra, then threw it on the floor.

Cheryl gently squeezed Kimberley's breasts after climbing back on top of her, she felt with her foot the bed that was still damp from her earlier joy.

The younger girl ducked her head and kissed her girlfriends breasts, flicking her tongue over the mark she left earlier. She slowly kissed down lower and over Kimberley's belly which made her squirm slightly.

"It's okay baby" she whispered, kissing her belly again. Her face came in line with her pyjama bottoms so she tugged at the side of them, pulling them down as far as she could without moving off of the woman, then did the same with her underwear.

Both Cheryl and Kimberley moaned when the Geordie's tongue came into contact with the part of Kimberley's body that makes her react the most. She flicked her tongue over her many times before replacing it with two fingers.

Still pressing her fingers against her and picking up speed, she kissed her way back up Kimberley until she was face to face with her.

"You're so fucking sexy" Cheryl commented, moving her fingers faster. She sat up and moved herself a bit so she could take Kimberley's pyjama bottoms and underwear completely off without moving her fingers from between her legs.

She licked the soft skin at the top of her thighs before licking around her entrance then entered. Seconds later, Kimberley came, screaming loudly and shuddering hard against her girlfriend.

Cheryl crawled back up the bed and laid facing the woman she loved.

"That was incredible" the older woman sighed happily, unable to keep the smile off her face.

"Good. I'm glad" smiled Cheryl, wrapping her arms around Kimberley, loving the feel of her bare skin against her own.

"Babe?" said Kimberley in a questioning voice after a while.

"Hmm?" Cheryl replied.

"What you said earlier... you don't really feel like you're nothing to Scott, do you?" she wondered, biting her lip nervously.

"Kimba... I..." she started but then stopped, not sure how to respond.

"Oh babe" she replied, stroking her back and placing a few pecks on her neck. "He's as much yours as he is mine" she said.

"I was just having a moment" said the Geordie thinking about the little boy, an instant smile coming to her face.

"God forbid it, but if anything happened between us, he will still always be your son as well" she continued. "We should make it official or something" she said.

"You don't have to" replied Cheryl, swallowing loudly at the thought of not being in the boys life.

"Promise me that we'll never split then" she said quietly, her breath hitching slightly.

"I promise baby" the younger girl rubbed her leg up against her girlfriends as confirmation.

They both laid there in silence for a while before Cheryl spoke up.

"Shall we go and get our boy?" she asked while untangling herself from Kimberley.

"Yeah" she said, thinking that she hadn't seen him since the previous night. "Chez, what did you say to Justin when you turned up with him?" she wondered. They both started to get dressed.

"I just told him that he needed to take him for a bit. He saw I'd been crying and asked questions but I just left" the younger girl replied while getting a shirt out of the wardrobe. She handed one to Kimberley while she was there.

"Are you okay about it now babe?" she asked while doing the buttons up on her shirt. Cheryl walked up to Kimberley, put her hand to the back of her head and pulled her in close, kissing her on the lips.

"Perfectly fine. I'm sorry for even suggesting... that" she answered and apologised. Kimberley leant her forehead of Cheryl's and nodded, telling her it was okay.