28

"Cheryl?" said Kimberley, walking into her bedroom after she hadn't seen the younger girl in a while. Cheryl was sitting on the bed, looking down at the floor. She looked up when she heard Kimberley come in.

"Hey babe" she said unenthusiastically. She didn't mean for it to come out that way.

"Are you okay?" she asked while going over to her and sitting beside her.

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine" she said, forcing a smile. Kimberley looked at her for a moment, her eyes were back to staring at the floor.

"Will you talk to me?" she wondered quietly, wrapping an arm around the younger girls shoulders. Cheryl shook her head.

"It's nothing to worry about" she replied, she sighed heavily, leant back and laid down on the bed, making Kimberley's arm move away from her. Knowing Kimberley would still be wanting to comfort her, she sat back up in case Kimberley attempted to lay down with her, knowing it would be too uncomfortable for her to try and get up again.

"Can we shut the curtains?" the Geordie asked. It was only the early evening, making Kimberley confused, but still, she nodded. Cheryl got up and shut the curtains in the bedroom and shut the door far enough so there wasn't much light coming through it.

Cheryl shuffled up to the top of the bed and sat up straight, leaning against her pillow. Kimberley crawled up and joined her. Cheryl curled herself up into Kimberley.

"You love me, right?" asked Cheryl. She knew Kimberley did but she just wanted to hear her say it again.

"Of course I do, I love you more than anything" she replied after a while, wondering what made Cheryl ask that.

"I wont be going on tour this year" the younger girl mumbled. Kimberley gasped.

"Why? You've been so looking forward to it" she said while drawing circles on Cheryl's arm with her index finger.

"I turned it down" she replied, her voice getting quieter. Kimberley kissed her on the head.

"Why?" she asked simply. Cheryl rubbed Kimberley's belly. Her heart melted when she realised why Cheryl had done what she done.

"I have responsibilities now" Cheryl said. She shuffled down the bed and rested her head on the top of the bump and continued to rub it.

"Oh babe" Kimberley sighed. She would have done the same thing but she still felt quite bad for Cheryl as doing a tour was the main thing she was looking forward to at the beginning of her solo career.

Cheryl thought her career would have been damaged by everything that was written in the papers, but it only made her more popular which made her really happy. It wasn't until the night before Cheryl turned the tour down that she realised she didn't want it all anymore. Of course she didn't want to stop singing, but she had to try her best to make more time for home now as Kimberley had a little over a month to go.

Cheryl was more sure than anything that she had made the right decision, but it still didn't stop her feeling slightly bad about it. She fought so hard with herself to not take her feelings out on Kimberley.

"I'll be okay soon" she said with no change to her tone of voice. Kimberley moved herself on the bed so she was laying down next to Cheryl. The Geordie moved her head from Kimberley's belly and rested her head next to her lovers.

Cheryl felt her heart skip a beat when she felt Kimberley's hand slide into her tracksuit bottoms. She didn't really feel up for sex, but agreed with what Kimberley was thinking - it would help her to release all her feelings.

Kimberley started rubbing between her legs softly while Cheryl tried to relax herself and concentrate on the feeling. The older woman glided her fingers down lower and entered her girlfriend, pushing as deep as she could go. Cheryl let out a moan as she felt Kimberley inside her.

"Another" she gasped, moving her hips in time with Kimberley. Kimberley kissed Cheryl as she slid her fingers back out, then back in with a third finger, earning another satisfied moan from the younger woman.

Cheryl trailed her hand down over her own body, brushing past her breasts, down her belly and into her tracksuit bottoms with Kimberley's hand. She moved her fingers over herself fast as she felt the pressure building within.

"That's it" she groaned, her breathing getting heavier by the second. She felt Kimberley's thumb slide up so she moved her own hand away and let Kimberley bring her closer.

Cheryl moved her hands up her own top and tugged gently at her nipples, wanting to feel the full effect when she came.

"So... fucking..." she started before her breath increased rapidly and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as her lover succeeded want she wanted, letting Cheryl release all her tension from inside.

"That's it baby" encouraged Kimberley as she felt Cheryl's body jerk beside her still. Once she stopped moving, Kimberley slowly pulled her fingers out of Cheryl, making her shudder again in the process.

"I definitely feel better now" said Cheryl with a mad smile plastered on her face from their exchange. Kimberley giggled while lifting Cheryl's shirt slightly and kissing the soft skin underneath.

"I'm glad" replied the older girl, lifting Cheryl's shirt higher and kissing her bare breasts. She licked with the tip of her tongue around the younger womans nipple, then sucked on it gently, not being able to resist the temptation to touch her again.