10

"Well that's all of them" said Cheryl while she moved the last box into the shed after putting away all of her belongings in her new home.

"Only took us about five hours" laughed Kimberley before sitting down noisily on the sofa and breathing out deeply.

"Thanks for helping us babe" said Cheryl, wrapping an arm tightly around Kimberley's stomach. Kimberley flinched slightly which didn't go unnoticed by Cheryl.

"Are you getting that feeling again?" she wondered.

"Yeah but it's okay now" she smiled, kissing Cheryl on the head. "I can't believe how much stuff you have Chez" she said, feeling her back ache a bit.

"I didn't think I had that much either" she replied. "It was alright packing it away though. Everything I do is more fun when I'm doing it with you" she grinned.

"I'll try to not think about that in a dirty way" said Kimberley with an eyebrow raised.

"Aaw, why not?" teased Cheryl.

"Cheeky" replied Kimberley. "Do you want to watch a film or something? And order a take away?" Cheryl nodded to her and she reached for the house phone. Kimberley got up and began looking for a good film to watch while Cheryl called up their usual take away.

"Any objections?" asked Kimberley as she waved her chosen DVD infront of Cheryl. Cheryl smiled, shook her head and gave her thumbs up.

The DVD and meal flowed through perfectly for the both of them. They both loved to spend time together and it was all the more special now that they were in a relationship together. It had been a long day so they both settled in bed quite early to finish off their night.

"It turns us on so much when you do that" breathed Cheryl as she felt Kimberley nipping gently at her nipple with her teeth. Encouraged by her words, Kimberley moved over to the other and did the same again. The noises coming out of Cheryl's mouth were making Kimberley sure Cheryl wasn't the only one getting turned on by their intimacy.

Kimberley let one of her hands trail down the length of Cheryl's body, coming to rest where she could feel how turned on Cheryl was. She was surprised to feel how wet she was, but thinking about how much she had teased her, she wasn't so surprised any more.

Cheryl moved her hips so Kimberley would press harder where Cheryl wanted her, indicating she wanted more. Kimberley kissed both Cheryl's breasts before moving down to kiss her belly, her cute belly button, then just above the place that Cheryl was getting desperate for her.

Cheryl let out a loud sigh as Kimberley's tongue came into contact with her. She ran her fingers through her girlfriends hair as she continued to pleasure her, her head spinning already.

"Oooh God, Kimba" she moaned, pulling at Kimberley's hair as she began to fall closer to the edge. Kimberley used her fingers to help as she felt Cheryl begin to tense up underneath her. Cheryl's back arched above the bed seconds later, she moaned loudly and breathed heavily as she came and felt Kimberley still moving her tongue over her but slower than before.

Kimberley crawled up the bed and kissed Cheryl on the lips. The younger girl was still struggling to breathe but didn't pull away. It felt strange for her to taste herself on someones lips, she'd never experienced it before. With previous partners, they either refused oral sex or just done it to get some themselves but with no kissing involved. Kimberley was always so thoughtful and romantic with her, it made her smiled widely as they pulled apart.

Kimberley rested her head on the pillow next to Cheryl and looked at her. She placed her hand on Cheryl's naked belly, the younger girl could feel the stickiness on her skin.

"You're so amazing" sighed Cheryl happily.

"So are you" Kimberley smiled back.

"I'm so happy" she said while running a finger down over Kimberley's breasts and down her belly, stopping at her belly button.

"So am I" replied the older girl before repositioning herself so she was laying on her back, giving Cheryl the access to move her hand further.

"Thank you" said Cheryl.

"For what?" asked Kimberley as she watched Cheryl's eyes take in every part of her exposed body.

"For being in my life" she replied in a quiet voice. Kimberley knew it was quite rare for Cheryl to be so soft and gentle with anyone. Anyone else apart from her, that was. Kimberley felt so lucky to be the one to see Cheryl's soft side. The younger girl had always tried to hold back her real emotions the best she could, but knew she could be herself around Kimberley because she never asked any questions.

They shared another kiss before Cheryl trailed her hand down further.