26

"I had a feeling he would do that" said Cheryl with her head in her hands and she sat at the dressing table in her dressing room. She looked up as Kimberley walked in. She opened her arms to her so Cheryl stood up and fell into her.

"I'm sorry if I said too much" she whispered. Everyone else in the room turned away and carried on with their own thing while they shared their moment.

"You didn't babe, that was great" said Kimberley, hugging Cheryl tighter. "And your performances were amazing" she smiled as they pulled away.

"Thank you. How was the little one?" she asked, once again putting her hand on Kimberley's belly.

"He was quite calm actually. I think he likes listening to you" she said. Cheryl's smile grew even more. She bent down and kissed the top of her belly.

"Good boy" she said enthusiastically before kissing the bump again. She stood back up straight and leant forwards towards Kimberley's ear.

"Do you want to leave now?" she said quietly, hoping no one heard. She pulled back and watched Kimberley's face. Kimberley leant into her.

"You must be exhausted" she wondered. She heard Cheryl talking before she pulled away.

"I'm never too tired for that" she whispered, sending chills down Kimberley's spine. They both moved back and looked at each other. The older woman nodded.

"When can we head off?" Cheryl asked Lily.

"Don't you want to stay for the rest of the show?" she questioned. Cheryl looked over her shoulder at Kimberley then back to Lily.

"I want to get Kimberley home to bed" she said, immediately realising how that sounded. "I mean because she is tired" she quickly added. The smirk on Lily's face didn't help the blush on her cheeks to go away.

"Right then, lets get you both home" said Lily, picking up Cheryl's needed belongings and leaving the rest for her other people to collect.

Cheryl helped Kimberley get into the back of the car and Cheryl got in next to her. Lily jumped in as well in the seat in front before their driver started to drive them back home.

The Geordie put her arm around the older woman and pulled her in close to her. Lily saw them both in the mirror, they really were so sweet together.

"Do you really think he likes listening to me music?" she asked quietly, stroking her hand gently over the bump.

"Definitely. I could feel it" replied Kimberley, kissing the top of Cheryl's head.

"Do you think he'll like the bands music?" she wondered while feeling the unborn child kick underneath her fingertips.

"I think that was a yes" she answered, putting her own hand over her girlfriends and feeling their son kick.

"It may have been a problem if he didn't" she giggled as she rested her head on Kimberley's shoulder, tiredness taking over her.

"I can't wait for the band to get back together" said Kimberley, leaning her head on Cheryl's.

"Me too. I've missed us all together" she sleepily replied.

"We can just go to bed if you like when we get in" said Kimberley, noticing how tired the younger girl was. Lily couldn't help over hearing the conversation which caused a smirk to make its way onto her face again.

"No way" said Cheryl, bringing her head off Kimberley's shoulder to prove she wasn't that tired.

"I'm cold now" pouted Kimberley so Cheryl moved back to rest on her shoulder again. "I don't want to keep you up" she whispered soothingly to her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry" Cheryl sighed. She'd had a tiring night singing and dancing fiercely on stage. She didn't want to let Kimberley down but she was aching all over.

"Don't be silly" Kimberley commented while looking out the window, she couldn't see much as it was dark outside.

"You know once we're in bed I wont be tired anymore" said Cheryl, leaning her head down slightly to kiss the top of Kimberley's breast.

"Honestly Chez, we don't have to" Kimberley said again.

"I want to. It's just right now isn't an appropriate time to touch you how I want to" she said. Lily cleared her throat slightly uncomfortably after hearing the conversation. Cheryl and Kimberley looked at each other and let out an embarrassed giggle.

"Sorry Lily" said Cheryl before waiting for the reply.

"You two are like a couple of teenagers, I swear" she said light-heartedly.

"Can you blame me?" replied Cheryl, referring to her girlfriend, wondering how anyone would turn her down as she started kissing her neck.

"Please wait until you are home" Lily told them. Kimberley's face was bright red.

"Yeah sorry" laughed Cheryl, who looked out of the window with Kimberley, trying to work out how close to home they were. She noticed a lit up sign as they passed. "Not long now babe" the younger girl said before giving her girlfriend a quick peck on the cheek.