64

"I didn't say that and expect..." Cheryl started before being interrupted.

"I know, it's okay" said Kimberley, the blood in her body rushing to her cheeks.

"It's not the right time, is it?" Cheryl said, hoping Kimberley would agree. If she didn't, she of course would be impossibly more happy than she was, but felt like it wasn't the right moment as they'd never discussed it.

"No, I agree" she replied honestly. There was silence.

"Hmm, that was awkward" Cheryl giggled, leaning back on the sofa and letting Scott try and crawl onto her lap.

"I would though, you know" Kimberley said, taking Cheryl left hand and stroking it softly.

"It shouldn't be a conversation we get nervous about" the younger girl replied.

"It's just that we've never spoke about it before I guess, and it's a big thing, isn't it?" she said. Cheryl nodded to her and kissed her lips lightly before pressing harder and feeling Kimberley's tongue enter her mouth. They both broke away and leant their foreheads against each others, big smiles on their faces.

"We've got Nadine's wedding to go to first anyway" Cheryl winked.

"Oh my God, yes! I totally forgot about that. It's the day after we go to court, isn't it?" wondered the older girl.

"Ergh, I'd briefly forgotten about that" she sighed.

"Aaw sorry baby" Kimberley apologised.

"I'm so tired" Cheryl yawned. "Me hangover still hasn't fully gone" she added while holding her head.

"Did you want to go to bed then?" the older woman asked before getting off the sofa and taking their cups out. Cheryl watched her walk into the kitchen and back out again.

"You know what I really feel like?" the Geordie said, looking at her girlfriend walk towards her.

"What's that?" she replied, raising an eyebrow.

"A nice warm bath... with you" she said with a sweet smile. Kimberley couldn't resist her pleading eyes and beautiful content smile.

"I'll go run it" she replied, leaning down to kiss Cheryl on the cheek before taking Scott, going upstairs to put him in bed and to run their bath.

"Not ready for me yet?" asked Cheryl, standing in the doorway of the bathroom completely naked. Kimberley, who was clothed, turned the bath off and turned around.

"But I see you are" she grinned, taking in her girlfriends form. She walked over to her. "So beautiful" she mumbled before softly kissing her.

Kimberley pulled back and got undressed, very well aware of Cheryl watching her every movement. She walked a few steps back over to the bath and climbed in, then pointed the space between her legs so Cheryl could sit down.

The younger girl walked over to the bath and got into it and sat in front of her. Kimberley put her arms around her waist from behind and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I love it when you wear nothing but this" Kimberley said quietly, hooking her finger around the front of Cheryl's gold necklace.

"Do you think it makes us look sexy?" the younger girl asked.

"Sexier" Kimberley corrected, kissing her shoulder and letting go of the necklace. She rested her hand on Cheryl's thigh, still with the other arm wrapped around her waist.

After a while of just sitting there, Cheryl covered her girlfriends hand on her thigh with her own. She made sure she had a firm grip on it before moving it up higher so her thumb was touching her center.

"One guess what you want" Kimberley smiled before kissing the Geordie's neck and moving her fingers over Cheryl's most sensitive spot. The younger girl whimpered at the contact.

Cheryl leant her head back on Kimberley's shoulder before putting her own arm around behind her and holding on to the back of the older womans neck. The position made Cheryl arch her back a little and Kimberley couldn't resist cupping one of her breasts in her other hand.

As Cheryl got closer, she started to rock her hips, making the bath water splash over her. Kimberley ran her hand over Cheryl's wet belly and rubbed her thigh before gliding her hand back up to her breast, moving her fingers in circles over her nipple as her other hand was doing the same between the younger womans legs. Her moans got louder and her legs began to shake as she came, her body lifting off the bottom of the bath slightly.

Cheryl brang her arm back around and placed her hand over Kimberley's that was resting between her legs. Her breathing was heavy as she kept her head leant back on her girlfriends shoulder, enjoying the feeling of her placing small kisses on her neck.

"I want to do you now baby" the younger girl breathed before changing her position. She awkwardly turned around in the bath and sat up close to Kimberley, her thighs draped over hers and her legs behind her so they were facing each other closely.