45

Kimberley sucked on Cheryl's neck hard, not intending to leave a mark there but she knew it would. Cheryl moaned appreciatively when she felt her tongue lick along her neck and her hands coming to rest on her breasts.

The older woman stroked Cheryl's increasingly hard nipples while kissing her lips, letting her tongue slide into her mouth and meeting its partner. She moved her lips from the Geordie womans and ducked her head to take a nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it gently before releasing it and sucking again.

Cheryl let out a moan of satisfaction as Kimberley moved to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Kimberley climbed off of her and knelt down between her legs. Leaning forward, she kissed her belly and licked around her belly button.

Cheryl giggled and moaned when she realised Kimberley was spelling 'happy birthday' out with her tongue around her belly button.

"You're so good with your tongue" she sighed when Kimberley got to the last letter. Kimberley opened Cheryl's legs a little wider.

"I'll show you exactly how good" she smiled seductively, looking up at her girlfriend. Cheryl put her hands in Kimberley's hair and stopped her from moving closer.

"I like it when you tease us" she moaned. Kimberley raised her eyebrows at her even though she couldn't see as she has her eyes closed.

Kimberley gave her what she wanted. She started from her knee and ran her tongue up the length of her thigh, coming to a stop just before she could taste the younger girls wetness on her lips. She did the same on her other leg, running her tongue up slowly to tease the girl to the maximum.

"Babe" the younger girl moaned. Kimberley looked up at her. "Get undressed" she told her. Kimberley smiled and lifted her shirt over her head then took her bra off while watching Cheryl's eyes drink in her naked breasts.

She stood up and slid her trousers off and kicked them to the side then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her underwear. She watched Cheryl's reaction, her biting her lip as she slowly and frustratingly removed her underwear from her body.

She got back down between Cheryl's legs and noticed she was more wet than before. She ran her hands up and down the smooth skin of her waist and thighs as she circled her nipple with her tongue, then moving to the next. She felt Cheryl rock her hips slightly, telling her what she wanted.

She knelt back down so she was facing where her girlfriend wanted her. She ran her tongue around where she was most sensitive, making her body lift upwards. Kimberley continued to tease her until Cheryl spoke.

"Now... please Kimba" she shuddered as she spoke the words then felt Kimberley's tongue lick her softly. Cheryl lifted a leg and rested it on Kimberley's back, pulling her in closer. She lost one of her hands in her girlfriends hair and her other was clutched onto the back of the sofa behind her.

Cheryl rocked her hips back and forth against Kimberley's mouth as she felt herself get closer to the edge. She continued to lick and suck until Cheryl came, her whole body shaking before she untangled her hand from Kimberley's hair and leaned back on the sofa.

Kimberley got off the floor, her knees hurt a bit but she didn't care. She sat close next to her girlfriend and played with the necklace around her neck.

"I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing like fantastic birthday sex" giggled Cheryl, glancing down at her chest which held a thin layer of sweat.

"Can't wait for my birthday then" Kimberley replied quietly next to Cheryl's ear. She kissed Cheryl's neck then they both heard crying through the baby monitor.

"Perfect timing" stated Cheryl, rolling her eyes, though not in a bad way. She was looking forward to spending the rest of her birthday with her little family. She got up and quickly threw her clothes on, then went upstairs to get Scott.

She brang him downstairs and was greeted by a clothed Kimberley holding a warm bottle of milk.

"What's that for?" asked Cheryl, slightly confused as Scott was still being breastfed.

"Would you like to feed him?" Kimberley wondered. She sat down on the sofa and waited for Cheryl to join her.

"Are you serious?" she asked, already bursting with excitement at the thought of feeding her son for the first time.

"Of course!" replied the older girl while handing the bottle to Cheryl after she had sat down with the baby. Cheryl took the bottle hesistantly and looked at Kimberley. She saw the slight uncertainty in the Geordie's eyes so she covered her hand with her own around the bottle.

Cheryl smiled to her before they put the bottle to Scott's lips, where he began to suck hungrily on the bottle. Cheryl's lip shook slightly as she fed him, her heart beating faster as she took a closer step being a parent, she felt complete being a mother to him now.

"Thank you babe" said Cheryl after putting the bottle down on the table in front of them.

"How was it?" Kimberley asked her, looking down at their sleeping son.

"I can't even describe it" she beamed. "This, I have to say, is the best birthday of me life" she added before rubbing noses softly with the woman who held her heart.

"Shall we get off to bed?" asked the older girl. Cheryl nodded happily and all three of them made their way upstairs. Instead of putting the little boy in his cot, they laid him inbetween themselves in their bed and snuggled up close after they got into some night clothes.

"Aaw, look at his little hands Kimba" Cheryl said quitetly, watching the boy move his fingers in his sleep. Kimberley took hold of one of his hands and stroked it gently. Cheryl took hold of the other on her side and did the same.

Cheryl pulled a blanket up over Scott's feet and over his chest so he wouldn't get cold. Still with Scott's hands in their own, him resting them on the palms of their hands, Kimberley kissed the younger woman on the lips before settling down to sleep.