54

"I forgot to ask, did your mum like the house you chose?" asked Kimberley while they continued to eat. Cheryl wiped the corners of her mouth with a tissue before answering.

"Yeah she loves it. She likes it that it's sort of half way between us and Paul" she replied, taking a sip of her wine and licking her lips.

"I'm glad. She'll miss Scott though" the older girl said.

"She adores him" smiled Cheryl. Kimberley finished her meal and put her fork down, feeling amazed that she loved the meal even though she hadn't said a word to Cheryl about what she wanted.

Once again the two men came outside and took the empty plates back into the building. It wasn't long until they brought their dessert out.

"Do you think Scott will be a vanilla or a chocolate kind of guy?" Cheryl asked as she dug her spoon into her vanilla ice cream.

"Definitely vanilla" she replied. "He'll grow up liking the same things as you. I'm sure of it" she smiled, thinking about how close the two of them were. She herself was of course close to the boy as well, but he loved to copy anything Cheryl did.

The two women finished their desserts and sat there for a while, talking more about their son and where they were staying that night. The same hotel as a year ago and the exact same room, they hoped it wouldn't have changed in there much.

The men appeared back outside after a while, giving them time to let their food go down. They took the empty bowls out then came back outside and filled up their glasses again. Cheryl stood up and nodded to the men, who nodded back to her.

Cheryl held her hand out to Kimberley who took it and stood up in front of her girlfriend. The men went back inside then music filled the couples ears. Kimberley instantly recognised the song and rested her forehead on Cheryl's as she placed her hands on her waist, Cheryl rested her arms on Kimberley's shoulders.

"Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are" Cheryl sang softly along with the music causing Kimberley's heart to skip a beat. She bit her lip as Cheryl continued to sing along to it before she kissed her tenderly as they danced slowly to the music.

When the song finished, Cheryl didn't let go as she was waiting for the next song. She studied the look on Kimberley's face as the next song started. The older womans eyes filled with tears as she heard Cheryl's Live Tonight come on.

Kimberley thought it was impossible, but she felt more in love with Cheryl than ever at that moment. The Geordie moved her arms and placed her hands on either side of Kimberley's face and kissed her, letting her tongue travel into her mouth.

"Let's fall in love tonight... and leave this world behind" Cheryl sang her own song softly to Kimberley with her eyes closed, the older woman knew how personal that song was to her.

The third and final song came on, (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Kimberley sang the song back to her girlfriend with their foreheads resting on each others.

When the song finished, they got themselves sorted and ready to leave, their hearts beating faster than usual. Cheryl went over to the two men and handed them an envelope. The couple left and got back in the car to be taken to the hotel.

Kimberley rested her hand on Cheryl's thigh as they kissed passionately on the back seat of the car. They both wanted to wait until they were in the hotel but couldn't quite help themselves.

The older woman rubbed the inside of her thigh, she let out an involuntary moan. She broke away from the kiss and looked into the mirror and at the driver who was concentrating on the road.

"We need to stop" she whispered, biting her lip and crossing her legs, indicating to Kimberley she was close already, and as they had company she didn't want to take it any further.

Kimberley nodded and held Cheryl's hand, they both squeezed each others hands tightly, wishing they would hurry up and get to the hotel.

They both jumped out of the car when they arrived. Cheryl told her driver thanks and said she'd call him tomorrow. The two women walked fast hand in hand into the hotel and got their key.

They both got in the lift to take them up to their floor. Cheryl stood behind Kimberley with her arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. The older woman shuddered slightly and reached her hand back to touch Cheryl's hip, wanting more contact.

The doors of the elevator eventually opened after what seemed like forever to them and walked fast to their room. Cheryl put the key in the lock and struggled to open it. Kimberley ran her hand up the inside of Cheryl's dress just as she got the door open.

There were rose petals all over the bed but neither of them had the time to appreciate them as they closed and locked the door before falling back on the bed. They kissed fiercely as the older girl hovered over her girlfriend and ran her hand back up her dress.

They both managed to tear themselves away from each other as they helped one another out of their dresses before getting back on the bed. Kimberley pressed her knee against Cheryl's center which made her cry out in pleasure.

She moved herself against Kimberley, wanting more, as she got back to kissing her and biting on her bottom lip gently. She reached her hand up and cupped Kimberley between her legs. The older girl pulled back and sighed heavily.

"Let it out baby" breathed Cheryl against her ear. She slipped her hand into Kimberley's underwear and rubbed her more, feeling her wetness on her hand. Kimberley let out a loud moan that turned Cheryl on even more.

Joan had been staying at their house for a long while so Cheryl hadn't heard her like this in a long time.

"More" the younger girl moaned, rubbing Kimberley between her legs faster. She sighed and moaned, feeling the pressure build up fast. She rolled off of Cheryl and quickly took her underwear off, followed by Cheryl's then got back into position.

Cheryl had better access to her so she used her other hand to slide two fingers inside her. The older woman continued to moan.

"Louder" Cheryl told her. Kimberley screamed out one last time as she came, then moaning softy as her body collapsed on her girlfriend.