Chapter 34

I dreamt of Brooke and Brent. Somehow, they always managed to get into my dreams! I was getting annoyed, but it was very helpful too. We could see where they were and know what they'd do next. 

Brooke was in a bathroom and talking to another ghost. It wasn't Mohammad, but he did look familiar. 

"Brooke THEY LEFT!" The ghost yelled. "They escaped from our hold, and they left this town as you came! Ethan, oh he never saw it coming. He's not going to have another chance to get back for a long time. We need powerful ghosts, he's on the bottom of the list to bring back. As for you...if you don't kill Candace and Natalie soon, you'll be with Ethan. They're almost at the Valley of the Kings! Go NOW!" 

"My King, how will I tell Brent this? I suddenly know where to go? That would raise some flags in his head." Brooke said. 

Now I recognized the ghost. He was the ghost from my dream with Mohammad. He was the King of the ghosts. 

"I don't know, but you're smart so you can figure it out. If you don't succeed my queen, then I will be there for backup. This is your last chance, I have been forced into it Brooke. You know that. If you don't kill them, you know it has to be you. There's no way out of it. If we could finally trick that Brent boy, we could use his blood. Then you wouldn't die, my love. Please reveal to me your true form! I have missed seeing you my dear." 

I was laughing to myself. Reveal to me your true form? How cheesy, but I stopped laughing quickly. I saw Brooke's 'true form' and felt scared. Brooke was a ghost. In my other dream when she was wearing a dress and looked pale and ghostly, it hadn't been the light. She was dead. She was a ghost. She was wearing the same dress she had been wearing in my other dream. 

"When you or I kill the girls, then we can be King and Queen together. We can dispose of the Brent boy too. He thinks you love him! Ha! That could never happen! Now go, tell Brent about the ghosts, tell him that if he joins us he will be your King. Hurry, time is running out!" 

"Yes my love. I will see you when we will rule the world! When we use the blood of Candace and Natalie." That didn't sound to pleasing. I like my blood in my body, thank you very much! The King disappeared and Brooke turned into her human form again. She looked the same, just not so pale and she wasn't wearing a dress. Brooke didn't look like a bad ghost though, she wasn't as pale and she didn't look so deadly. The king looked like he would kill anyone in his path, Brooke looked kinder. She looked more like Kendra, but a bit more gloomy. She must've still had a bit of good in her, a very small amount! She was good, but that !was going to change. 

Then she went to see Brent. "Brent! I know where they are!" 

"How did you figure it out?" 

"Um, I used the computer and they went back to the Cairo airport, like where we came from, and then now they're going to the Valley of the Kings. It's only half an hour away from here. We can beat them there and fi-I mean meet them there." 

"Good job Brooke!" Brent hugged her, she didn't look to happy. "But we're starting to run out of money. We have only enough to get us there, not back." 

"Then we can teleport since the mission will be finished." 

"Who says it's ending there?" 

"Well isn't it obvious? They've gone to many places already. It has to be the end, I can feel it!" 

"Well, I guess since I just used all my money up, I'll have to get more for college again. I have scholarships, but I'll need it for little things." 

"Don't worry about it! We'll get you rich by the end of this!" So they bought their tickets and left on the train. I knew that they would beat us there and the time that they had on us could get us killed. We couldn't avoid Brooke this time, this time it would be the fight to the death.