Pietro Maximoff- Forgive (h)

Pietro sat down next to you for around the hundredth time that day. You turned towards him but didn't say anything to him "Come on Y/N" he said but you kept quiet.

Pietro was getting the silent treatment. You weren't talking to him at all – he ruined your favourite book, the one that you had owned since you were very small.

It may sound slightly petty but Pietro knew that it was your favourite book of all time, probably your most treasured possession.

You understood that it was an accident. He had run past the table where your book was using his super speed, there was a mug of coffee that belonged to Bruce on the table too. When Pietro ran past it, he knocked the coffee over and it went all over your book. Because the book was so old, the coffee instantly ruined it.

Plus, it wasn't like Pietro hadn't apologised. He had apologised more than fifty times but you decided to take the mick a little with this.

Obviously, you were going to forgive him. You loved him and you couldn't stay mad at him for very long – he had that smile that made you weak.

It seemed as if Pietro had reached his limit of your silent treatment. All of a sudden, Pietro scooped you up into his arms and ran to the very top of the Avengers Tower.

He sat down and placed you on his lap "When are you going to talk to me again?" he asked and yet you still stayed silent "Please Sweetheart, I need to hear your voice" he practically begged but you shook your head.

You really wanted to talk to him, tell him that you weren't that bothered anymore but you decided to see how this would all play out.

"Sweetheart, I know that you are upset about your book. I really didn't mean to ruin it, I tried to fix it but I probably just made it worse" Pietro sounded sad as he spoke "I can't handle you not talking to me, I hate not being able to hear you say hello or goodbye" he seemed to voice everything "I love your cute accent and I can't hear that if you don't talk to me" his words made you smile.

"Can you just please forgive me?" he asked.

"Piet, I was upset at first but I know how bad you feel" you said and Pietro's face lit up "You spoke" he said sounding overjoyed "Yep. I won't be giving you the silent treatment anymore" you said and he sighed in relief.  

~*~

Written by Hannah.