Tony Stark- Newton's Cradle

You sat on the other side of the desk to your boss, humming a tune, and tapping your finger against the desk in a different tune. You were completely bored out of your mind currently, you had no work left, and your boss hadn't given you anymore.

Looking at him you saw him grit his teeth in annoyance, which made a small smile creep onto your face.

You continued to make noise, and fiddle with objects that were scattered on his desk. The one you found the most amusing was the Newton's cradle. Just watching the silver balls clank against one another and swing back and force gave you more enjoyment than it should have really. It was almost hypnotic watching it move, and as a bonus it made loud clinks when they collided.

This continued for a few minutes before the whole thing was swiped off of the desk, clattering against the floor.

You looked up frowning at him.

"You are driving me completely and utterly mad," he hissed.

"It's in the job description. I mean literally," you said leaning over the desk to point at that line on the contract you had signed, "You wrote it right here."

He sighed, "Then you're fired."

You let out a laugh, "that's wrongful termination. Anyway Tony, what would you do without me here? You'd end up going out in only your underwear or you wouldn't get any work done."

"True, you are un-fired," he shrugged.

"And I get a raise?" you smiled encouragingly.

"Don't push it Y/N," he chuckled.

"It was worth a shot."

You stood up and put the Newton's cradle back on the desk.

Tony gave you a warning glare whilst you eyed up the object in front if you.

Slyly you leaned forward lifting on of the metal balls and swinging it so it made the others moved. A reached out and gripped your wrist stopping you from restarting them again.

"You touch them again and I will snap your fingers," he frowned.

You smiled softly pulling your arm back holding your hands up defensively.

"It's hardly fair that you can create a murdering robot but I can't play with a Newton's cradle," you said rolling your eyes.

You picked up a pencil from the desk and began to twirl it between your fingers.

"They're slightly different concepts and you work for me," he shrugged.

You sighed continuing to twirl the pencil around in your fingers until it suddenly slipped from your fingers flying towards Tony smacking him in the forehead.

He groaned, whilst you sniggered.

"Continue playing with the Newton's cradle," he frowned.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte