Tony Stark- Bell (c)

You let out another sigh as you heard the bell chiming again. It was like clockwork. Every ten or so minutes the bell would be rung signalling that you were wanted in the living room.

Today you had learnt three things. 1. Never make a bet with Tony Stark, 2. Make sure you agree on every detail within said bet, 3. Bells are bloody annoying.

Sadly you had stupidly agreed to a bet with Tony Stark. You decided to bet on whether Steve would actually ask out the new woman Nat had picked for him. You thought he would, but you were certain that Tony cheated somehow and stopped Steve from actually asking her out. Really you couldn't put it past him.

You made your way to the living room to see the man himself sat on the sofa with his feet up. In his right hand was a small bell, which he was shaking back and forth letting the metal clank against each other.

"Yes," you said with a sickly sweet smile.

"My glass is empty," he smirked gesturing with a nod towards the glass that sat on the table with a straw that lead to his mouth.

The lazy bugger.

"Of course your highness," you frowned, doing an over the top curtsey.

The loser of the bet had to do whatever the winner wanted for 48 hours. And Tony had taken it upon himself to turn you into his maid and servant. Whatever he wanted you were obliged to do. You weren't one to go back on a bet.

You picked up the glass and walked out of the room taking it to the kitchen. How did Pepper put up with this? Granted he didn't abuse his authority this much with her, but still he was aggravating anyway especially when you were practically working for him.

Once you got to the kitchen, you poured out his drink, doing your best not to let your annoyance out of the glass. Holding the cup again you took a leisurely stroll back towards the living room, not really seeing the point in rushing back.

You were knocked out of your thoughts by the bell ringing again.

"Stop being so slow," Tony shouted.

A load groan escaped your lips as you sped up your pace. When you got into the living room, you placed the glass down next to him, resting one of your hands on top of the hand that held onto the bell.

"Keep ringing that bell, and I'll shove it down your throat."

~*~

Written by Charlotte