Clint Barton- Snow Balls (c)

Thud

Thud

Thud

Every few seconds a loud thud came from your bedroom window. Being on the first floor you thought you were safe away from anyone breaking into the house, straight into the bedroom, but it was hardly safe noises that you heard at the window.

Reaching for the gun that you had in your bedside cabinet, you checked the time on the clock on top of the cabinet. 5:13. No one of the sane variety would be hitting your window at this time in the morning.

Walking over to the window, you brushed open the curtains to see a lying of watery ice, sliding down the glass, obstructing your view out of it. But from the blurred colours nothing looked too out of the ordinary, and there certainly wasn't someone there peering in.

You reached up and unlatched the window, pushing it open. Before you could even look at what was outside something collided with your face. Instantly you recognised it as snow as it broke apart over your skin, sliding onto and into your clothing, as well as dampening everything it touched.

"Bleeding Heck," You squealed at the cold sensation over your face and upper body.

Shivering, you wiped your eyes as you looked out of the window to see a shocked looking Clint Barton.

At least you were right about it not being someone from the sane variety.

He awkwardly waved at you. Frowning you stepped away closing the window.

You walked through your room, and down the stairs to the front door. Opening it, you saw a half smiling Clint.

"Morning," He grinned.

"This is not morning. This is the intermission between my sleep deprived states," You frowned, "Why are you throwing snow balls at my window and at me?"

"I didn't mean to hit you, you just opened your window at the wrong time," He smiled.

You still frowned at him.

"Come in. I am cold and I have ice in my bra."

He let out a laugh.

Clint walked into your house closing your front door whilst you retrieved a towel to dry up.

"Sorry about the snow ball to the face. But I thought I'd pop around as it was snowing heavily, and I know how much you like attempting to kick my arse at a snow ball fight," He laughed.

"At five in the bloody morning? I like snow ball fights, but I value sleep a lot more," You sighed attempting to dry off your skin from the melting snow.

"Sorry I'm an early riser," He chuckled.

You glared at him with half asleep eyes.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.