Charles Xavier- Dancing

You sat in Charles office. You had your back pressed against one arm of the chair behind the desk with the underside of your knees resting against the other arm, letting your legs hang off of the chair. A book was held firmly in your hands as you read it.

There wasn't much to do around the house when Charles and Hank were busy, and currently they were in Hank's lab doing something that you weren't allowed to know about. Luckily you enjoyed to read and they had both stocked up the house with lots of books.

Minutes turned into hours as you made your way through the book, before starting a new one. Completely engrossed in the words on the page, you were only snapped out of the fictitious world, when someone cleared their throat.

You looked up from the book to see something you never thought you'd see again. Sliding your glasses onto your head, you put the book onto Charles' desk.

"Charles?" You whispered.

"Hello Y/N," He smiled.

He took a wobbly step forward, as you flipped your legs over the arm of the chair so you were sat correctly in the seat. He took another step forward using the wall as support, so you jumped up from your seat rushing to him. You wrapped your arms around him, keeping him steady and hugging him.

"How are you walking?" You questioned holding onto him tight.

"Hank created a serum, there are some side effects, but I don't need my chair anymore," he smiled hugging you in return.

You smiled at him, "this is great. But what side effects?"

"Do not worry Y/N, my love. Do you remember what I promised you, just before I ended up in the chair?" he questioned.

~*~ Flashback ~*~

You were in the living room of the mansion listening to music and dancing around the living room. You heard laughter coming from the doorway. Turning around you saw Charles and Erik stood there with smirks on their faces.

"Nice dancing Y/N," Erik laughed.

"Dance with me Charles," you smiled walking over to him and taking his hands in yours.

"I can't Y/N. I'd love to but I can't. We have to go to sort this out," he sighed.

"Am I guessing I'm not allowed to go?" you frowned raising an eyebrow.

He shook his head.

"But I promise you my love, when I get back from this we will dance together," he smiled softly squeezing your hands softly.

"I can live with that," you smiled, "stay safe Charles. You too Erik, look out for one another."

~*~ End Flashback ~*~

"You want to dance?" You laughed softly, "You can barely stand up."

"It's worth falling on my arse to see you smile," he smiled softly.

He leant over to the radio turning it on. Music surrounded you as he wrapped his arms around you slowly starting to dance with you.

"I love you Charles," you smiled softly as you danced.

"I love you too Y/N."                 

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you liked it. If you would like to request and imagine them PM me or comment.

Thank you.

Charlotte.