Natasha Romanoff- Daisy Chain (c)

You and Natasha were very different but you still worked so well together. When Natasha first introduced you to the Avengers they thought it was a joke you were nothing like her. She was known for her strengths and wearing a lot of dark colours. She could kill a man without blinking an eye you were the complete opposite.

On the day you were meeting the Avengers, you all went to the park. The other Avengers had their significant others there and you were all kind of doing your own thing, but you were all floating around the picnic basket that was providing you all food.

The first thing they noticed that made you completely different to her was a bee flew in your face and you swatted it, accidentally killing it. When you saw the small body fall to the floor your bottom lip quivered and you picked a daisy laying it on top. That was one thing Nat loved about you, your innocence. It was a nice change from her job.

Now you were lying on the grass. The five men and Maria were playing with a Frisbee, even though they had to literally drag Bruce into the game to make the numbers even seen as none of the other women wanted to play as well. Laura, Pepper, Sharon and Jane were sat on the floor talking, they attempted to get you involved in the conversation but you were just a bit excluded, not that you minded, you weren't one to make too much conversation. Laura had Nathaniel in her lap, whilst Natasha and Darcy were running around with the other two Barton's.

You were lying on your front in the grass picking daisies and attaching them to each other in a daisy chain. You continued to attach them until you had enough to be able to rest on someone's head. You ended the chain joining them together in a circle waiting until your girlfriend came and sat down next to you.

Her breathing was slightly uneven seen as she was running around for a while.

"Hey," she smiled lying down next to you.

You smiled at her quickly placing the daisy chain onto her head, not giving her a chance to stop you.

"Y/N?" she sighed.

"It's pretty," you smiled.

She chuckled wrapping an arm around you, pulling you to her, pressing her lips to yours.

"I love you."

"I love you too Nat," you stated, "but you still have to keep the daisies on your head."

She frowned at you.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes," you grinned, "I like it on you."

She sighed, "you're lucky that I love you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.