Clint Barton- Labour

You let out a loud scream as another contraction hit. The four men around you were completely flustered and lost as to what to do.

"Seriously guys, calm the fudging hell down. I am having a bloody baby, cool your tits, take a deep breath and we'll all get along just fine," you growled through gritted teeth.

They all looked at you shocked, but did as you told and calmed down.

"Okay, now I am having this baby here, and the midwife can't get here. My husband and best friend are on a mission, and are on their way here, so you four are going to have to help me through this, as I can't do it on my own," you whispered trying to keep calm.

"What do you need Y/N?" Steve asked softly.

"Bruce you're a doctor right?" you questioned.

"Not that kind," he stated.

"Well you are the best I've got here. Thor clearly doesn't know how to deliver a baby, Steve will pass out if he had to go near the action end, I am not letting Tony touch me in the fear of catching something, and I presume you are the only one who has some form of idea as to what you need to do," you sighed.

He looked petrified.

"Bruce look at me," you groaned.

He did as you told, staring you in the eyes with a fear filled looked.

"Okay, I need you to help me, we have no professionals here, and I am scared and I don't really know what I am doing, so I need you to help me," you begged.

"Okay," he sighed before giving the other three men directions as to what they had to do.

"Where the bloody hell are they?" you shouted as another contraction hit.

"Don't worry Clint will be here soon," Steve smiled.

You stared at him confused as to what he was talking about, then it hit you that he was completely on the wrong page.

"What? Why the bloody hell do I want him here? He's the reason I am like this. I meant Natasha, I want her here, she is my birthing partner, and she'd be able to kick all of your arses to solve my hatred for you all," you hissed, "I'm sorry I love you guys so much, but men are arseholes."

Tony laughed but shut up quickly when he saw your glare.

The door to the room swung open to reveal Clint and Natasha.

"Y/N," Clint exclaimed running to your side kissing your forehead and holding your hand.

"I hate you," you frowned.

"Ignore practically everything she says, she hates humanity at the moment, especially men, especially the arsehole that did this to her, but she'll love you soon enough when she has her baby in her arms," Natasha explained, "Also Clint, I've spoken to Fury and you have a few months off as you are not going to be able to hold a bow in a long while."

He was reassured of this fact when you crushed his hand when you felt another contraction.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte