Reed Richards- Suit

You were left on your own in a room with Reed's Fantastic 4 suit. You'd been contemplating wearing it for three weeks, as he had started to leave it out wear you could regularly see it. Reed was downstairs doing something scientific that went over your head, whilst you sat on the edge of the bed staring at the suit.

Looking at the door, you quickly scrambled across the room to grab the fabric. You pulled on Reed's suit. You were a lot shorter than him, and luckily it was extremely stretchy, due to his ability, so your chest could fit. You did up the suit, the fabric that actually touched your skin fit well enough, well it clung to your every curve, making you feel very revealed.

Although what actually touched your skin fit, the sleeves and legs were too long. The legs of the suit hung over your feet and made you look like you had flippers, due to the few inches of fabric that hang along the floor in front of you. The sleeves of the suit also hung down from your hands.

Even without Reed using his powers, he was taller than me and his limbs were a lot longer than yours were.

You went to walk but stumbled slightly due to the oversized suit. Laughter filled your ears.

Quickly you span around to look for where the laughter had come from. With your spinning you ended up slapping yourself in the face with the sleeve of the suit, resulting in more laughter.

You looked up and saw Reed stood there smiling at you.

"You look lovely Y/N," he chuckled walking towards you.

He rolled up your sleeves so you wouldn't hit yourself with them again, as it hurt a little and was rather embarrassing.

"I'll have to get a suit made for you," he smiled, "mine is a little too big for you."

You smiled in return pulling at the legs of the suit to free your feet from the mess that was caused from being too short.

He chuckled at your actions and leaned in pressing his lips to yours, resting his hands on your hips.

"You really do look good in that," he smirked pulling you closer to him.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte