Steve Rogers- Anon

You smiled at him across the room. He wasn't looking at you, he was hitting at a punching bag, like he did at this time every day. You had slipped into a routine with Steve. Every morning he'd go out for his run at six, you'd wake up at half six and get ready. By seven, he'd be back and taking out any aggression on one of the punching bags. You'd make yourself coffee, grab him an extra bottle of water and each of you a muffin, before meeting him in the gym.

You chuckled as you walked towards him.

"Morning Cap," you smiled, announcing that you were there, so no accidental hitting accidents occurred again.

He stopped and turned to you. He was very shiny from sweating but he still looked amazing.

"Good Morning Y/N," he smiled.

You handed him his water and muffin.

"It's always a good morning, when I can see you hot sweaty," you smirked sipping on your coffee.

His cheeks began slightly flushed.

Steve was probably your best friend, but you tended to flirt a lot. Granted he got slightly awkward every time you did flirt with him and it was clear that it did kind of embarrass him but he was so adorable when he blushed.

"You know, one day you are going to cross the line," he stated stepping closer to you.

"Pardon?" you said raising an eyebrow, not 100% sure what he meant.

"This flirting and teasing you do every day, one day you will take it too far and you'll never be able to go back," he elaborated, "Is that okay with you?"

"Depends on how so?" you smirked.

He took another step closer to you.

"One day I might actually think you are being serious with your flirting," he said softly.

You smiled lightly, "Do you think I flirt with you for my own health?"

He let a small smile slip onto his face. He took the final step forward, leaning towards you, pressing his lips to yours.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

This was requested by an anon on Tumblr. I hope you like it. If you'd like to request an imagine then PM me or comment below. 

Thank you.

Charlotte.