Clint Barton- Friendship

You had been stood there for two hours and you had made no progress. Clint was attempting to teach you archery but you weren't very good at it. Well you did your best but you just didn't seem to be getting the hang of it. You felt bad for him, he was trying so hard to teach you how to shoot an arrow, but every time you either hit the wall or the floor, but it never got even remotely close to the target.

You let out a sigh, blowing your fringe out of your face in frustration. You held up the bow again and followed all the steps Clint recited to you constantly. You released the arrow and it ricocheted off of the walls, causing you to jump in shock, before the arrow finally settled stuck in the floor.

Scrunching your eyes closed and gritting your teeth you turn around to look at Clint who was smirking.

"Am I really that bad?" you asked with an awkward smile.

"You are absolutely shit at it," he chuckled.

"Hey," you exclaimed in shock, "I thought you were my friend."

He let out a soft laugh, "I am. But it is my duty, as a friend, to tell you that you suck at this."

You pouted handing him the bow.

"You make it look so easy," you sighed.

He smiled wrapping an arm around your shoulders to give you a hug.

"I have been doing this for forty years Y/N, I have a bit of practice up my sleeves," he chuckled.

"What sleeves? I've never seen you wear sleeves," you frowned.

"It's a figure of speech," he laughed rolling his eyes, "don't worry Y/N, you'll get the hang of it but you may need some practice as at the moment although it is rather humorous you are a horrendous at archery, but I know that I can teach you somehow."

"So you think I can learn?" you smiled with hope and determination.

"Maybe, but I am a good friend so I will do my best to teach you, even if it kills me."

You laughed softly.

"Thank you Clint, but for now shall we go, I want pizza," you stated.

"Seriously, you want to go get pizza instead of train?" he frowned.

"What do you think Sherlock?" you said raising an eyebrow.

He removed his arm from around your shoulders before smirking at you.

"Last one to the car pays," he screeched taking off running to the car.

Your jaw dropped, as you stood there stunned. You took off running after him even though you knew you were going to lose seen as you were a lot slower and he had a head start.

"Cheater," you shouted at him.

"What are friends for Y/N/N?" He shouted back at you laughing.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte