Avengers- Thanks (c)

Dialogue Prompt- 44. "If you die, I'm gonna kill you."

You felt pain pang through you as you were thrown back to the floor causing everything to become black. Although your vision was completely obstructed by the darkness that you had unfortunately succumbed to, everything else was okay.

Well not okay but most of your other senses were fine.

You could hear the screaming of civilians, the odd noises of the chitauri, and the uneasy yells of your team. You could smell the burning, the dirt and the metallic that you presumed could only be from blood. Due to the strong smell, it could only be your blood. Before the darkness arrived you knew you were injured whatever hit you almost certainly injured you further.

After a few moments the sounds of the chitauri died, leaving loud thuds to form. Even though everything was still dark, you could hear your team come closer to you.

"Y/N," Steve shouted.

You wanted to reply but you couldn't.

"Come on Y/N," Tony hissed.

You could feel shakiness in their voices as they called for you but you couldn't say or do anything to tell them that you could hear them.

Although you were sure something must have previously touched you, you could feel pressure on your chest.

"If you die, I'm gonna kill you."

You weren't sure which one of the avengers had said it but you were sure whomever it was that had spoken to you was the one that was doing compressions on your chest.

All of a sudden air filled your lungs quickly as you visciously sat up. With your sudden jerk, you pushed the person leaning over you onto the floor.

Looking around all you could see was disaster. Dead people and chitauri. Debris everywhere. Lying in front of you was an uneasy Clint.

"I think I should deserve a better thank you, than you pushing me onto the floor," he chuckled.

"Thanks. I didn't mean to," you smiled softly, taking in as many breaths as you could.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Natasha said kneeling next to you wrapping her arms around you.