Natasha Romanoff- Bras

Natasha had left you in her room to get changed to go out today. You had spent the night, and as you went to change your clothing you realised you didn't bring enough clothing. Normally that wouldn't be too much of an issue seen as the only garment you were missing was your bra, meaning in a normal circumstance you would have worn the one from yesterday.

Just you learnt something new about Natasha last night. She was not a patient woman, and even though you expected her to know your bra unclasped from the front, she assumed it did from the back, and seen as it didn't unclasp she just ripped it off, leaving it as a completely useless piece of fabric.

As your only option, you rummaged through her chest of drawers and picked one of her bras to wear. Luckily you were the same size, so in events like this you could borrow any of her clothing and she could borrow yours.

You slipped on the bra, as you did up the clasp the door sprung open revealing your girlfriend.

"Are you wearing my bra?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I hope that's okay, I don't think I can really wear mine anymore," you smirked.

"Of course it's fine Y/N, you should keep it, I don't think I can ever wear it again, now that I've seen you in it," she grinned.

"Umm... thank you," you smiled softly.

"Although I know what would make that bra look even better," she said biting her lip, walking closer to you.

"And what is that?" you smirked.

She walked into the room closing the bedroom door behind her, coming towards you with a sly grin on her face.

Her hands rested on your hips, running along them up your waist and the rest on your back.

"It'd look so much better on the floor," she smirked.

You smiled softly, "We need to go out Nat."

"Later," she groaned.

She leaned in pressing her lips passionately against yours, "God you are so beautiful," she smiled against your lips.

"Not as beautiful as you," you whispered into the kiss.

"I love you Y/N," she groaned pushing you backwards so your back was pressed against the bed, with her hovering over you.

"I love you too Nat," you smiled.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it. Please request via PM or in the comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte