Bucky Barnes- More Swing Than Slow (h)

You switched on the radio before starting to cook dinner for you and Bucky. You usually listened to music when you cooked as it was something you enjoyed.

You also enjoyed cooking and Bucky loved your cooking which was something you loved to hear because you never thought you were that good of a cook but Bucky preferred staying home and eating your food rather than going out to a fancy restaurant.

He said that one of the things he most looked forward to about coming home after a mission is being able to eat home cooked meals again as when he is on a mission he eats takeout.

You missed Bucky so much when he was on missions, sure he Skyped you when he could and called you when he could but that wasn't the same as having him at home to cuddle and just spend time with each other.

Since about a year ago you and Bucky had lived together in your own apartment as he didn't want to live in Stark Tower and for the duration of time that you had been staying there with your best friend Steve, you didn't want to be there either as Stark can be extremely annoying from time to time plus you always got teased for being friends with the Super Soldier and for then dating the Winter Soldier.

You put the food in the oven and then started to do the bread and butter that you usually did with this meal. Just as you were placing the bread on the plate you felt two arms wrap around your waist causing you to smile.

You placed your hand on Bucky's metal arm as you leant back onto his shoulder "Dance with me Doll" he whispered in your ear as his hand grasped yours and spun you around to face him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and his went around you waist, his hands interlocking at your back "You don't know how hot you look when you cook" he said, his voice husky "I don't think I ever thought of cooking like that" you commented sarcastically making your boyfriend laugh.

"I used to dance a lot" Bucky sighed as he remembered the 40s "But back then it was more swing than slow" he said smiling "I will take you some time Doll" you nodded in agreement to his statement.

Bucky twirled you and you laughed "I love that laugh" he kissed your cheek after he spoke and he pulled you close again "I bet you were a real player back then. Huh?" you said smirking and he laugh "I might've been but now you're the only girl in my life".

"I love you Buck" you said as the two of you stopped dancing "I love you too Y/N" he said twirling you once more before kissing you sweetly.

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Marvel Imagines, Preferences, One Shots, etc.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara