I Hate Beautiful Men

the picture in the side was made by the one that I made dedication to.. haha (is my grammar right?)

I HATE BEAUTIFUL MEN

Summary:

Santana’s life is boring, but she likes it just the way it is. She doesn’t want change. She lives with her mom alone, since she was 8 when her father died with cancer. She’s a dork, nerd, and geek, whatever you want to call her, she doesn’t care. She also wears clothes that are oversized and brown shoes with socks, Oh and she hates good looking men. She starts to feel dizzy and nervous. She always runs away from them. When she’s in school, she lowers her head every time there are people. Her life would be so perfect in her perspective until the drastic change of fate arrived. Her mom re-married and she has to live with her new family. Her step-father, who looks like George Clooney and he has a son, Brian who is also handsome as his father, a younger version though. That wasn’t enough, the worst has come. Her step-brother has a best friend who is much more attractive, more beautiful than Brian. She literally vomits in front of him when they first met and from that moment she tries everything to avoid Craig.

But what if when her step-brother starts to have feelings for her? Craig on the other hand is the same. what will she do? What will they do when they found out about her? Let's see...

 *****

WARNING:

hahaha beware with all my errors, I usually have them, they are like my best friend. I can't get rid of them. hahaha thank you for reading and I also made some changes. I will not upload very often because I have school works to do and I'm now in 4th year college so I have many stuff that needs to be done first. Thank you for your consideration and I hope you enjoy :)