Rengoku Kyojuro x Female Reader

Requested by: Loverrr01

**Idol Kyojuro Au**

*Modern Au*

Summary: you were a huge fan of the new Japanese idol group known as the Hashira's.  Actually, you were a huge fan of one of the members of the Hashira: Rengoku Kyojuro.  You went to all the concerts he starred in, you bought all the merch with him on it, and your phone screen was a picture of him.  Despite being very much in love with him, you were not delusional.  Unfortunately for you, Kyojuro was.

The buzz of the alarm was a cruel reminder that you had to work today.

With a huff and a wince from the pounding headache you had woken up with, you turned the infernal device off.  The memories of last night flooded into your mind, and a goofy grin split your face.  You had met one of THE Hashira's in person last night.

One of their concerts had taken place in a city near you, and your favorite singer of the group had promised to be there.  He was the one you had met in person.  He'd even shook your hand, and, because you were the last person in line, he was able to chat with you for a while.  To think, you almost didn't go talk to him out of nervousness!

You sighed happily, but your good mood was short lived.  You still had to go to work, despite not going to bed until four in the morning.  

This time, your sigh was resigned.  You could only hope the customers weren't nearly as rude as they normally were.

They were not, in fact, nearly as bad.

They were worse than usual.

You didn't know who had pissed in their coffee, only that someone did, and you were paying the price.  You dealt with sneers of people who demanded you show them where to find certain objects (if they'd looked, they would have seen it).  You dealt with old people shouting at you for being to slow (it was not your fault they had chosen to grab seventeen bags of freaking toilet paper).  All in all, today was shit.

There were five minutes left on your shift, and only one customer left in your lane.  He, thankfully, did not seem ready to shout or complain or insist you help him.  You felt yourself relax.  You could do this.

You rung up the man's items, making small talk as you did so, before you looked up.  You met his eyes.  "Will that be cash or car....d?"  

You knew those eyes.  Ombre, going from a light orange to an almost red color, with white pupils.  You were looking at Rengoku Kyojuro.  

Those eyes widened, and panic filled them.  He opened his mouth to speak, most likely to tell you not to expose him, but you had no plans to.  

"Card, then?  Alright, your total will be $21. 40."

The look of relief on his face was enough to melt your heart.  The grateful smile he sent you only made it break completely.

A few days later, you found a ticket to the next Hashira concert in your mailbox.  The location hadn't been leaked yet, which meant tickets weren't for sale either.  You did not buy these.

You looked at the small piece of paper that had been taped to the bottom of the ticket. 

'A thank you

                    R. K.'

Disbelief- and, fine, maybe some childish glee- was all you could feel.  Were you expected to believe that the one and only Kyojuro gave you a front row ticket to the next concert. . . . .