Kocho Shinobu x Female Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: y0url0ve_Lori

Summary: you were a Hashira, and in a secret relationship with Shinobu. It was a mutual agreement to keep your relationship on the down low, as people of that time weren't the most supportive. Unfortunately for your girlfriend, that meant you had to put up with Tengen's constant flirting. And Shinobu was a very jealous person.

"Oi, Y/N! You should come to my place sometime, meet my wives." The irritation known as Uzui Tengen confidently draped an arm over your shoulder, seeming to think you'd actually take him up on that offer.

A slapping of his hand to force it off your shoulder seemed to do the trick temporarily, and you shot him a scathing glare just to make sure he got the hint.

He held his hands up, an innocent look on his face.  "Alright, alright.  I shouldn't have asked."

You breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that was the end of it, and went to go to your shared home with the Insect Pillar.

"I thought you'd want to get closer with the women you'd be spending the rest of your life with, but I guess not."

You fist reached out to automatically punch him in his face, a feeling of intense joy spreading through you as his nose began to bleed heavily.  From behind you, the Wind Hashira's laughter echoed.

A quick glance towards your lover revealed a murderous glare that you knew all too well was not directed at you.

You hastily made your escape, knowing Tengen would say something that would get him killed if you didn't.

A few minutes after you were gone, Shinobu also went home, ideas circulating through her mind of how she was going to prove who, exactly, you belonged to.

If she hadn't already been walking, her toes would have curled through her shoes by now.

A heavy blush on her face, and too many thoughts on her mind, she slid open the door to the house she shared with the one she loved most.

It wasn't as grand as either of their estates.  That was intentional.  They weren't planning to have guests here, only each other.  That was the whole reason they'd bought the building.

It was a haven, surrounded by forest that kept them hidden from prying eyes, that allowed them to love each other without worrying about discrimination and hatred.  A place where they could just exist, wrapped in each other's arms, and be happy.

No one else, not even Oyakata-sama knew of this place.  And both Shinobu and Y/N planned to keep it this way.  If word got out that they were together, they'd lose everything.

Entering the only place she called home, Shinobu found her love sitting in the kitchen.  One look at Shinobu's face had Y/N grinning deviously. 

Shinobu sent her a flat look, well aware that Y/N knew what she was thinking about.  Sitting down at the table, Shinobu thought of how to have Y/N screaming her name.

Mini Time Skip

Shinobu's fingers pumped in and out of her very wet girlfriend, using her slickness to go faster and faster.

True to her word, Y/N was indeed moaning Shinobu's name, proving who, exactly, she loved.

Not that stupid Tengen, nor his wives, not Tomioka, but Shinobu herself.

And as they kept at it all through the night, Shinobu reveled in that fact.

569 words