Hantengu's Clones x Male Reader

Requested by: MelissaC3000

As soon as this oneshot is done, I'm starting on your other request.

Summary: you were a demon slayer who went to the Swordsmith Village with Mitsuri (as friends), and fought against Uppermoon Four with Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Genya.  During the fight, the clones of Hantengu kept trying to come after you.

Everything had gone to shit.

Originally, things had been nice.  You and your bestie were supposed to be able to relax while you waited for the swords to made.  You were supposed to have a break from killing demons, since you were in a super secret location.

Instead, not one, but two motherfucking Uppermoons showed up.  Numbers Four and Five.

Currently, you, your bestie, the demon girl and her brother, and Shinazagawa Genya were fighting Uppermoon Four, leaving the young Mist Pillar to fight Uppermoon Five on his own.

Any time you tried to go help him, one of the clones would swoop down and use some sort of sonic scream to stop you from leaving.

If you attacked any clone, it split again. 

Currently there were four clones, and one old man that ran away a while ago.  The harpy one, that used sonic scream with the Kanji for 'joy' on his tongue.  A blue eyed demon with a *Jumonji Yari who threw it over large distances and the Kanji for 'sorrow' on his tongue.  A red eyed demon with a *Khakkhara and the 'anger' Kanji on his tongue.  And a green eyed demon with a large leaf and the Kanji for 'pleasure' om his tongue.

All of them seemed to be paying more attention to you then to the battle, not that it mattered: they couldn't die unless you killed the main body.

From the looks of it, you had bigger things to worry about.

Without warning, the clone with anger on his tongue reached out and grabbed the others, forcefully absorbing them.

Looks of terror and fear filled their faces as they attempted to dodge his grasp, only to inevitably fail.

When the last of the clones was absorbed, a new demon stood there.  He had some sort of drum on his back, and the Kanji for 'resentment' on his tongue.

He called Mitsuri a harlot, and you quickly rushed to her defense, refuting his claims.

His glare towards you was a lot stronger than you thought it would be, and it made you take an involuntary step back.

His brows narrowed at the movement, before he began to attack you and your friends.

Not only was this demon able to use the abilities of the other clones he also had his own five headed fucking dragon!

Tanjiro and Nezuko had gone off at some point to find the main body and kill it, leaving you, Mitsuri, and Genya to fight this bitch.

The three of you held it off till sunrise, which arrived at the perfect time: resentment was holding you captive while fighting off the other two, and it was not looking so well.

With the arrival of sunrise, Uppermoon Four was no more.

Even better, Kamado Nezuko survived the sunlight, and seemed to have an immunity to it.

All was well, in the end.

536 words