Shinazagawa Sanemi x NB Reader

Requested by: InfinityGoat

Summary: you didn't know it, but many who had seen Shinazagawa interact with you thought he was bipolar.  He treated you WAY better than he treated everyone else. 

Shinzagawa Sanemi hummed cheerfully as he mixed the pancake mix.  These pancakes were a part of the breakfast meal he had chosen to make for his spouse.  

He was pulling out all the stops: eggs, ham, bacon, pancakes, freshly picked and cut fruit and melons, waffles, donuts, and (if your favorite breakfast food isn't here, this is where it goes).  That wasn't including the variety of drinks he'd gotten.

Milk, several different flavors of coffee and tea, and anything else he could get his hands on that he thought you might like.  It had cost a lot of money, but since he was a Hashira he had too much money anyway.

He finished mixing the pancakes, and put them in the already heated up pan.  Almost instantly, the bottom was cooked, allowing him to create an army's worth of perfect pancakes in mere minutes.

When the feast fit for a King was complete, Sanemi set the table with dishes for two, and placed all the food on the table.  He took a step back and admired his handiwork.  

He nodded.  This meal was satisfactory... for now.  As long as you enjoyed it, he did a good job.  All that was left to do was wait until the smell of food reached you, and woke you up.....

It took about two minutes for you to get downstairs.  You looked sleep deprived, and ready to go back to bed, but the smell of heaven on a table awaited you.  So instead of going back to sleep, you did the rational thing, and ate everything your stomach could carry.

You were enjoying the food with your husband when an irritating interruption came.

"CAW! CAW!  Hashira meeting! CAW! CAW!"

Sanemi sighed, and smiled apologetically at you.  You waved it off, and sent him on his way.

Le Mini Time Skip

When Sanemi reached the Hashira meeting, the sweetness that had been present with his spouse was long gone.  He was snapping at the other Pillars in his usual rude tone, the only remaining politeness he held reserved for the Master.

And the few who'd seen him in public with his spouse?  They kept their mouths shut for fear of Shinazagawa murdering them.

388 words