Kokoshibou x Reader ( Slight Lemon)

Requested by: rtyukuy

Summary: you and Kokoshibou had gone on a few dates, with you not knowing he was a demon.  On the day you decided to go on a fourth date with him, you ended up inviting him to spend the night at your place.

(For the majority of the oneshot, he's in a human disguise)

"Thank you for the meal!" you and your date- who had introduced himself as Kokoshibou- said in sync, before happily digging into your meal.

You got a plate of F/F, and Kokoshibou got a bowl of ramen.  You both seemed to really enjoy your meals.

When dinner was done and the bill was paid, you both went on a walk through the night, him following you to make sure you made it home safely.

You smiled at how kind he was, and decided on what to do once you got back to your house.

You were going to ask him to stay the night.

Time Skip because author knows this chapter is crap, but can't figure out how to make it better

The path to your home wasn't very long, so in no time Kokoshibou and you stood in front of your door.

You went in first, choosing to keep the door open behind you for him to decide whether or not he wanted to come in.

He did, and carefully closed the door. 

For a moment, you both were still.  You stood there in the hallway, looking at each other, knowing this was the last moment you could back out and call it quits.

And then, in perfect synchrony, you both moved towards each other, colliding into one another a little too harshly in a passion filled haze.

Your lips met his, and you felt his hands moving to undo the clothing you had worn to the date, practically tearing it off if you.

You returned the favor, attacking his clothes with just as much fervor, until you both stood there completely unclothed.

Unable to keep your mouths and hands off each other, you made your way into the bedroom.

There, you had the greatest pleasure of your life.

Kokoshibou was just glad you'd finally given in to him.

He wasn't a very patient demon.

374 words