Hantengu x Female Demon Reader

Summary: You were a good demon, who also happened to be a doctor.  While looking for herbs for a patient, you ran into an Upper Rank.  You were brought to Kibutsuji Muzan to be his personal doctor, but because your ability was more plant based, he realized you could serve another purpose: retrieving the blue spider lily.  Muzan had a mission, and left you in the care of Hantengu, and in that time, a slayer attacked.  You fought decently, and somehow established a friendship with him .... and when Muzan came to retrieve you.... Hantengu didn't want to let you go....

¨Watch her.  I'll be back in a week.¨  The Demon King glared at the old and frail looking demon before him.   The demon nodded, and Muzan walked away.  Turning to your new captor you waved at him.  He squealed a little bit, and you were confused.  Sighing, you hoped this week wouldn't be too difficult.... I mean you'd already been kidnapped so...

¨Wa-wanna go out on a w-walk?¨ the demon squeaked out.  You straightened and nodded slowly.  Who knows, perhaps you could use this opportunity to escape.  ¨N-Nakime!¨ he stuttered.  With a strum of the biwa, you and the other demon were teleported outside.

You began to walk, no destination in mind.  It was surprisingly... peaceful, considering you were with an Uppermoon. 

You felt his gaze on you, but didn't say anything.  For a while, this was how your walk went.  Then after about half an hour, a slayer attacked.  He cut Hantengu which caused a body to form. 

Is this some sort of clone?  You thought, when th body began to fight.  You were snapped out of your thoughts by another slayer attacking you from behind.  You dodged to the right, and hit a pressure point on their neck, causing them to fall unconscious.  Seeing Hantengu still busy, you ran. 

His roar of rage followed you into the forest...

323 words
I am obsessed with cliffhangers!  Part 2 coming soon, and enjoy the update.