Tsuyuri Kanao x Female Demon Reader (Part 2)

I don't remember who wanted this, but I know someone wanted part two to this.  I hope you enjoy.

You don't know how long you had been trapped here.  It could have been weeks, it could have been months, it could have been years.

Most likely though, it was only a few days since you had been stuck in the same room as Aoi's decaying body.  You would do anything to get out of this damn room.

As if sensing your desperation, the door opened.  You couldn't even muster up enough energy to glare at Kanao as she stalked downstairs.

You felt her eyes on you, felt her studying you as she determined whether or not you were going to get to leave.

In the end, all she said was "Get up." before she went back out the door.

You hurriedly followed her, not wantingto be here for even a moment longer.  Despite herself, Kanao found herself smiling at how easy it had been to break you.

You were under her control now.  Anytime you disobeyed her, Kanao would send you to that room again.

You belonged to her.

Meanwhile
The Hashira were worried.

One of their own hadn't shown up to meetings or missions in days.  It was a troublesome situation, one that needed to be solved.

The squad of Pillars went to the Butterfly Mansion, only to find the gruesome scene of several rotting corpses.  The triplets (who weren't actually related) and Shinobu. 

The Aoi and Kanao were missing, and though it was quite possible whatever had done this had died, they needed to make sure.

They retrieved Tanjiro, who was more than happy to smell around the murder site, and sent him inside the building.

As he opened his mouth to reveal the killer's name...

A hidden arrow, placed there by the murderer, released from the wall, shooting straight through his throat.

Distraught, but not entirely hopeless, the Water Hashira sent a letter to his sensei.  Urokudaki Sakonji started on his way as soon as he recieved the letter.

The news of a demon intercepting his path and killing him reached the Hashiras ears weeks later.

There truly was no hope to solve this mystery.

368 words

Happy Thanksgiving, yall!  How was your day?  Did you enjoy your dinner?  What is one thing your thankful for?

For me, I'm 100% grateful to you guys.  From giving me feedback, to voting, to requesting, to little funny comments that make my day, you guys are freaking awesome.  Thank you for being there, all of you.