Kokoshibou and Yorrichi x Reader

Requested by: Cat-Lover-Over-9000

Summary: unlike in the original Demon Slayer universe, both Mitchikatsu and Yorrichi became demons.  As in the OG story, Kokoshibou was still Uppermoon One, only this time, he shared it with his twin brother.  While out hunting, the duo came upon a female Hashira, and found themselves falling in love.

"Please, spare my child!" the woman in front of them was almost on her hands and knees in front of the two ruthless demons, praying to someone they might listen to her.

The demon in purple slashed at her dead, while the one dressed in red and orange went after the child.

When both bodies were laying on the ground, blood leaking from the cuts the Uppermoon One pair had inflicted, they left.  Neither the mother nor the child were a marechi, and they didn't have any special strengths like Demon Slayers or any kind of athlete.  They were disgustingly normal.

And so, they were of no interest to the second and third strongest demons.  They needed humans that would keep them strong.  Not make them weaker.

But they still had a job to do, and that was to eradicate this entire village.  Even if it was just murdering them, they all had to die.

The night was still very young, as the sun had only gone down minutes ago, but already the slaughterfest was underway.  That woman and her child were the start to a massacre.

Or, they should have been.

Shortly after the two demons left the first house, and slid open the door to the next, the whining of a blade alerted them to the 'threat' to their lives.

The demon in brighter clothes drew his own blade, and blocked the slash aimed to decapitate him.

The attacker was a woman, and one that was awfully beautiful to Yorrichi's eyes.  It was clear, however, Yorrichi's feelings were very one-sided.

Indeed, the woman (who Yorrichi deduced was a Hashira) had eyes that held nothing but hatred for both Yorrichi and Kokoshibou.  What a shame: she would have been such a gorgeous demon.  And would have looked quite nice alongside him.... perhaps as his bride.... and Muzan was too afraid of him to really go against him... so he could do what he wanted...

Decisions, decisions.  What to do?  It was child's play for Yorrichi to defend himself while deep in thought.  Behind him, the smell of fresh blood filled the air, showing Kokoshibou hard at work completing the mission.

With a jolt, Yorrichi snapped back to reality, and knocked the Hashira out with a hit to the bottom of her chin.  Once Kokoshibou came out, Yorrichi tied her to a tree, and went to finish the mission with his twin brother.

A few minutes after you'd been left there, you woke up.  With the unbearable metallic smell in the air, it was rather hard not to wake up.  Unfortunately, that only meant you were forced to watch as an entire village was brutally murdered, without being able to do anything about it yourself.  It was, quite literally, a living hell for you.

No matter how much you struggled, you couldn't get out of the ropes Yorrichi had tied for you.  So you could only wait for them to finish their killing spree and come set you free.

That didn't take much time at all.  Since the pair were the strongest Uppermoon's, the village was decimated long before the sun came up.  Meaning you were stuck with them.

Yorrichi pulled you down, still making sure you had little control over your limbs, and began to force his own blood down your throat.  Try as you might, once Yorrichi plugged your nose, you opened your mouth.  From there, it was a losing battle to not swallow the blood he'd given you.

Soon, you succumbed to your new, demonic, fate.

Mini Time Skip Because Author is Writing This in Her English Class and Trying to Avoid Letting the Other Students and the Teacher Catch her Writing.

When you woke up, you had no idea who you were.

All you knew is that two very powerful men were standing over you, and they both seemed to like you.

They told you your name was Y/N, and that they had rescued you a long time ago.  Recently, you'd ran into a demon slayer, who had taken your memories of falling in love with them away from you.  

They seemed so nice: how were you supposed to know they were lying through their teeth?  It wasn't your fault.

734 words.