Kocho Kanae, Kocho Shinobu, + Kanroji Mitsuri x Reader (2)

Part two to the Half-demon reader one

Triggers: Rape, drugging, kidnapping, murder

When the crow came to your house, saying the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps wanted you AND your parents to come meet them, you thought you were about to die.  

So you quietly packed your things, not letting your parents know your thoughts in case you were wrong.  You handed your father his parisol he used to travel during the day.  The three of you headed out, most likely to certain death.

When you arrived, you noticed the wisteria plants around the place, and stopped.  You couldn't leave your father here, but he also couldn't follow you because he was a demon.  Hopefully the master remembered this, and had prepared for him.  And so you waited.

Not for long, before you heard the sound of footsteps slowly making their way towards you.  Their were two sets: one more confidant on their feet then the other.  And then, you saw them.

The Master's face was covered in a patchwork of purple scars, and the milky eyes he had identified him as blind.  That and the fact that he was being guided by Mitsuri.  She waved at you, then went back to helping the master be positioned to look at you.

So perhaps you weren't going to die, although maybe he wanted Mitsuri to kill you as a way of punishing her for letting you live.  But if that were true, wouldn't the Kocho sisters be here too?  You had no idea what to expect, and it made you wary.

The man in front of you seemed to sense your discomfort, and smiled at you.  And just like that, all your worries vanished. 

"Do not fret, child.  I do not plan to kill you or your parents."

Somehow, you believed him.  All of your worries vanished in a blink, and your panic faded.

No longer were you afraid to say the wrong thing: you knew without proof this man would believe you.

So any questions he had, you would answer.

The Demon Slayer Corps leader didn't really ask a whole lot of questions.  He mainly wanted to know if there was proof you and your dad were safe to be around humans.  You and your mom pointed out that both of you had been helping injured humans for a while without devouring any of them.

And the Master accepted that.  He trusted Mitsuri, and couldn't sense any sign of you lying to him, so he quickly got down to the reason Mitsuri had told him of you.

"L/N-san, are you familiar with the Kocho sisters?"  From behind him, Ubuyashiki felt Mitsuri's flinch, but ignored it.  He needed to tell this boy the truth.

"Yes sir! I met them a while ago, after I saved Miss Kanae from an Upper ranked demon, and Miss Shinobu stayed with us until her sister got better."

So Kanroji was telling the truth he mused.

"I hate to be the one to inform you of this, but the reason Kanroji-san told me about your family was because you are all in danger."

Shock spread among your family, not knowing how to react to such a sudden declaration.

"What do you mean, 'in danger'?  And what does this have to do with the Kocho sisters?" you shouted, fear for your family loosening your tounge.

Kanroji stepped forward, and began to speak.  "After I left your house the last time I was there..." She went quiet, looking down at her sandals.  "Shinobu and Kanae threatened me."

Silence. 

Kanroji burst into tears.  "T-they were so mean to me.  The told me to stay away from you, because you belonged to them."