Sengoku Era Hashira x Aged Up Nezuko Reader

Requested by: graciegeorge5

*Majority of the Hashira will be Platonic, with the Tsugukuni twins being the exception, as per request.

Just so there's no confusion, the Hashiras and their breathing styles are:

Tsugukuni Michikatsu- Moon Hashira
Hayate Takeshi- Wind Hashira
Rengoku Enjuro- Flame Hashira
Tsugukuni Yorrichi- Sun Hashira
Mizuhara Yusuke- Water Hashira
Kaminari Shin- Thunder Hashira
Iwamoto Kazuyoshi- Stone Hashira

None of the names and breathing styles belong to me.  I got the majority of the names from the Kimetsu no Yaiba fan wiki, and the rest from demon slayer.  Please enjoy.

Tsugukuni Yorrichi stared at the demon before him, and tried not to sigh.

The demon, a young woman, wore a bamboo muzzle and was hiding in the shade a tall tree offered.  She had noticed the man by now, the demon slayer to be specific, and her only reaction?

A wave.  The demon chose to wave at him.

Not panic, not growl, not try to attack, but to wave.

How exactly was he supposed to react to that?  He wanted to kill her, but the low aura she held revealed she hadn't eaten much humans- if any- and it would make him feel bad if he killed her for no reason.

Simple then.  When the sun went down, he'd take her to see the Flame Pillar.  For some reason, whenever demons smelt his blood, they'd attack with no hesitation.  With him there, Yorrichi would see if this demon would attack him.

And if not... it meant good demons existed.  The very thought was impossible, but there was no harm in humoring the possibility.

Night came sooner than Yorrichi expected, and he found the demon girl still waiting there, a smile that he was barely able to see playing about her lips.  Almost as if she knew he was there for her.

Sure enough, when he beckoned for her to follow, she hopped right up from her spot on the ground, and skipped behind him as the pair made there way to the Rengoku Estate.

Rengoku Enjuro looked at the demon on his doorstep, and tried not to sigh.

Yorrichi was there to, an apologetic look adorning his usually jovial face, and the urge to reach out and shake the man was getting harder to brush off with each passing minute.

What in the hell was he thinking?  Bringing a demon to the Demon Slayer Corps?

Yorrichi sensed the questions running through his comrades head, and responded to them as best he could.

"This is Y/N," he started, and Enjuro questioned how he'd figured that out with the muzzle on the woman, but let him go on, "and she's not a normal demon.  She followed me here, and didn't seem like a bloodthirsty monster.  I brought her here because demons like your blood.  No matter how much they try to control themselves, they want to eat you. If she tries to, she's bad.  If not, she's good."

The Flame Pillar looked at the man that had shown them breathing techniques, and wondered if he'd lost his damn mind.  Demons? Good?  In the same sentence?  Was this a dream? 

Sighing, Yorrichi pressed.  "Please Enjuro?  I know it sounds stupid, but if she is a good demon, she'd be a huge help.  Imagine, a demon slayer we wouldn't have to worry about dying because she can regenerate."

Wanting nothing more than to slam the door in his face and go back to bed, Enjuro agreed to do the damn test.  If for nothing else than to get Yorrichi out of his hair, he agreed to do it.