Tomioka Giyuu x Female Reader

Requested by: Cat-Lover-Over-9000

Summary: you and Giyuu had been friends for a while.  Unbeknownst to you, Giyuu was deeply in love with you.  You, however, only thought of him as a friend. 

Giyuu was sure he had done something terrible in a past life.

Perhaps he was the reason the Demon King was created.  Or maybe he'd been some power hungry ass.  The point is, he must have been a terrible human being. 

That was the only explanation he could think of for why he was being put through this torture.

The woman he loved most, L/N Y/N, did not feel the same way.  Worse than that, she loved someone else.

She had fallen in love with Obanai.  And she was planning to confess to him. 

Completely missing how Giyuu's face twisted in rage, you happily made your way to the Serpent Pillar's house to confess your feelings.

While you were gone, Giyuu decided to take care of a few errands.  Mainly... taking out the trash.

It didn't matter to Giyuu if Obanai rejected you or not.  The fact that you even thought that anyone else was good enough for you is enough to make him snap. 

So he took anyone who could be a threat.  Including that damn Serpent Pillar.

While you were upset with him, you soon got over that.  Mostly because of isolation, but Giyuu counted his wins where he earned them.

And the pair of you lived 'happily' ever after.

249 words