Uppermoons x Female Human Reader

Summary; a civilian encounters the Uppermoons, and they must fight each other for her heart.

Kokoshibou
It was strange, meeting this demon.  He had an overpowering aura, and you nearly fainted from that alone.  You actually did faint when he turned around, and revealed his eyes to you.

Uppermoon One.  That was what his eyes read.  And you, a civilian, had zero chance against him.  You could only pray he'd kill you painlessly, and while you were asleep.

It turns out he wasn't here to kill you, only to stay the night.  Knowing that denying his wishes would only lead you to an early grave, you allowed him to do so with no complaint. 

He wasn't that bad of a guest anyway, and once you grew used to his aura, you could almost say he was a perfect guest. 

As for Kokoshibou, he knew you were his.  No one else could have you.

Douma and Akaza
Meeting Douma and Akaza was also a strange instance for you.  You'd stumbled upon them on your way back home from the theater.  Their arguing had caught your attention, and your curiosity got the best of you, making you itch to catch a glimpse of them.

Seeing the markings in their eyes, you were weary, but not entirely afraid of them.  After all, Uppermoon One himself had stayed in your home.

Uppermoon Two turned to look at you, and in a blink your chin was held in his left hand.

His eyes scanned your face, something brightening in those rainbow pools, before releasing you.  He and his companion vanished without a trace.

They made a pact, those two.  To not let anyone else come near you.  And to keep you to themselves.

Hantengu
When you met Hantengu, you were confused.  How could this cowardly looking man be an Uppermoon, and one of the semi-stronger ones at that?

Your thoughts on him changed when you saw what happened to the demon slayers that tried to kill him.  Needless to say, he slaughtered them all.

One of his clones eventually noticed you, and when you talked to all of them, you found they were rather sweet with you.

You bid them a goodnight, and were om your way.

Gyoko
You honestly almost didn't get to meet Gyoko in person, and quite frankly it's rather a stroke of luck you even survived his encounter.

When Gyoko met you, he was inside one of his pots, and you brought him home.  Being the guy he is, he tried to eat you.

He showed you his true form, and that is what saved your life.

See, you always admired art, and looking at Gyoko, and his skin or scales or whatever he had, you found yourself awestruck by his beauty.

Gyoko of course was thrilled, and kept you alive for the sheer ego boost he got from you.

Gyutaro and Daki
Daki and Gyutaro meeting you was pure coincidence.

They were following Douma one day, and saw that he had came to your house.  They waited until he left, and decided to pay you a visit.

While it was quite a shock to see new demons in your house, you welcomed the guests as kindly as you could.

During their visit, Daki found herself amazes by your grace and elegance.  Gyutaro did as well, though he wouldn't admit it.  Though, he thought, I suppose she hasn't sneered at me, or judged me yet.

He was just waiting for you to screw up, but until then, Daki wanted you, and whatever she wanted, she got.

As you can probably guess, the first demons to act on their tendencies were Daki and Gyutaro.  He kidnapped you, and brought you back to the Red Light District.

When the other Uppermoons realized you were missing, they searched for you for weeks, before tracking down the Uppermoon Six demons.  When they found them, they killed them.  They couldn't be left alive again.

After your retrieval, they argued about who would be in charge of you.  Eventually Kokoshibou suggested Douma, as he has the most experience with taking care of humans.  Unlike the others, he wouldn't have to go out of his way just to obtain food for you.  Plus, it was well known where he lived.

And with that, the matter was settled.  You lived with Douma, and the others came to see you when they got bored. 

Happy ending for the majority!

740 words