Kocho Shinobu x Male Reader

Requested by: shaquilleoatmeeeal

Summary: you normally went to the Butterfly Mansion to get medical treatment, since Shinobu really seemed to enjoy taking care of you.  While out on a mission though, you got injured pretty badly, and couldn't make it to Shinobu's home.  Instead, you went to another hospital.  When she found out you'd gone somewhere else, Shinobu was angry.

You panted, blood dripping down onto the earth from the multitude of cuts you had sustained.  Even though the demon wasn't a member of the Twelve Kizuki, it had had a pretty strong Blood Demon Art.

In the end, you had killed it, but now you faced a dilemma.

You had to get to a hospital.... but the Butterfly Mansion was too far away.

Though that wouldn't have been a large problem for anyone else, you were a different case.

See, the person who ran the Butterfly Mansion, also known as Kocho Shinobu, was an absolute nutcase when it came to taking care of you.  Whenever you got hurt, she had to be the one who patched you up.  She'd freak out if Kanzaki Aoi or Tsuyuri Kanao did it.

She also got super jealous when you went to other hospitals instead of hers.  Like, death threats to the people who had taken care of you, kind of jealous.

Until now, you'd been able to keep her wrath under control: all you had to do was get back to her.

But that wasn't going to happen today.  You wouldn't make it, and would die if you tried.

So you checked yourself in to the nearest hospital, and let them take care of you, hoping to figure out a plan to calm Shinobu down while you were being treated.

Time Skip because Author knows nothing about medical procedures

You were finally (or unfortunately) free from the hospital.  And now, you were headed back to the Deviless herself.

Your feet dragged as you made your way down the path, reluctant to go any farther.  But no matter how much you wanted to run away, you couldn't.  She would find you, just like she always did.

All too soon, the massive Butterfly Mansion entered your vision, revealing the woman standing on the front steps.  Waiting for you.

She looked less than impressed to have been waiting so long, and you hurried up your pace before she could get even more angry.  That wouldn't be good for you.

When you reached the steps, the Insect Hashira grabbed you by the arm and yanked you into the mansion.  She strode through the halls of the home, her steps clipped and obviously angry.

When you both reached the medical ward, she opened the door to one of the rooms, and pushed you in there.

Knowing what was about to happen, you sat down on the chair, and looked up at the impatient woman glaring at you.

You quickly explained the situation, though you knew it wouldn't do you much good.  Shinobu's jealousy switch had already been turned on, and the only way to make her go back to normal was to let her check you over.

Sighing, you started taking off your uniform to reveal the still healing injuries the hospital had done their best to patch up, and let Shinobu complain about how they'd done a terrible job, and how you should have came to her.

You cracked a smile.

At least she wasn't going to kill them.

573 words