Kokoshibou x Female Reader

Requested by: BigPbkFan

Summary: While on your way back home from work, you got pulled into an alleyway by a drunk guy. Fortunately for you (not so fortunate for said man), your husband was nearby and heard you shouting for help as this dude tried to.. grab you... without your consent.

Tws: non-con touching

You quickened your already brisk pace as you neared the dark alley where the drunks were notorious for lurking. Sad as it was, you had to walk past this place due to where your work was located.

Sure enough, as you approached the alley, sounds of slurred speech and drunken laughter filled your ears. Thankfully, it seemed there was only one person there, so there was a less likely chance they'd try to grab you.

You let out a breath you hadn't realized you'd been holding as you passed the damn place.  Now, it was smooth sailing home.

With no warning at all, a hand reached out and grabbed on to your wrist.

You spun around, and saw the drunk guy who'd been in the alley looking at you through half lidded eyes.

"Hellooooo beauuuutiful.." he slurred, and you began to sweat nervously as he looked you over.  He tugged on your arm again, attempting to lead you into the hidden space.

And that was enough of that.

You started shouting at the top of your lungs, praying someone would hear you and come to help.

You struggled as the man placed his meaty sweaty hands on your clothed breasts, and shouted even louder.

Your efforts paid off, and your a whoosh of air alerted you to someone else being here.  The man went flying off of you, revealing your savior.

"Kokoshibou!"

There, in all his glory, stood your husband.

His eyes checked you up and down, looking for any injuries.  When he found none, he turned to glare at the scum on the ground.

"Go on home, love."  He smiled at you, slowly drawing out his sword.  "I have to take out the trash."

340 words