𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ♡︎♡︎♡︎

<9PM~NAOMI'S PLACE>

"Cheers!!" Naomi,Iris and Brianna clicked the glass together happily.

"Still can't belive you're back Doll, you can imagine how much I missed you"Naomi gushed, pecking her cheek.

"I miss you more trust me"Iris said.

"You don't even know she was away, You're so busy with Kai"Naomi rolled her eyes.

"Com'on girls, it's just 6 months.We spend the whole five month together after graduation right?" Brianna chuckled.

"I know but I still miss you" They both said at a time and they all laugh.

"Uhm..Doll,Aren't you going to Kingston Concert,I got a free ticket for the 3 of us from Vincent and It's starting by 9:30, I don't want to miss it"Naomi said.

Brianna face experience changed immediately.

"You guys can go without me"she said.

"What!! Didn't you left Singapore because of this? Why?"Iris asked.

"Are you still mad at him?" Naomi said.

"Of course, Honestly, he always make me feel I love him more than he do. And I think it's true cos I don't know how to hide my feelings...He left me for a whole year and he stop calling and texting suddenly...Does he even love me at all?" She shouted angrily,  before she knows it.

"I think you've to tell that to him and not us...I'm sure you badly want to see him and you wouldn't want to regret not going!!" Iris   said.

"Please, Anna!! For me ok?" Naomi added.

"Fine..."

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<CONCERT HALL>

The hall was filled with crowds, both from the country and international. Even his fans from 6 years ago.

Everwhere was filled with noise and chatting of his name.

Kingston Wealth!!!

If you think he his handsome a year ago, you're mistaken cos If being handsome was a person. He will be given the tittle.

It's his first concert in the  country since he started singing. So much should be expected.

The moment he appeared on stage, the noise doubled and everyone started rushing to the front just to get a better view of him.

• Kingston!!!

• Be mine please.

• I am willing to die for you!

• King...my heart is beating for only you!!!!

•I break up with my boyfriend coz of you.

He stood at a spot for a while, waving at his fans as they complement him.

All the time he was singing, He was looking for her with his eyes but it's was too crowdy and the place were dark.

Minutes later, after he was almost done with his own song, His mind went to Brianna and he took the mic again.

🎤I want to use this moment to sing this song for the one who ones my hearts, I really hope she's here, this song is dedicated to the girl I love so much.

• Awwn,  Who is she?

🎤I really hope she forgives me after this.

• Is she your girlfriend?

"She is more than a girlfriend,  She's my everything..." Kingston said to the mic.

• Gosh, I'm so jealous of her.